Angelina armani new digital playgirl contract girl,seems to be having some diva moments.on many occasions many production companies complained about her attitude long before she became a "star"if u even wanna call her that.alicia silvers husband was quoted saying "I will never use that bitch again.back when she was just a nobody,when asked why,he then said that she showed up on his set,got her makeup done,then all of a sudden decided she didn't want to do the scene after all because she just didn't feel like it.huh why would she do that to such a established company is beyond me.recently,and by recently I mean 3 weeks ago a driver for type9models who would like to remain annoymous stated"I went to pick her up,and when I got to her place(which happends to be monstars crappy piece of shit for a residence)she didn't answer the door,I banged on it for over an hour,and I guess they were sleeping"the driver continued to mention that when angelina armani answered the door she looked shit faced and high as a kite.she called dp and they told her to forget about the scene,and replaced her with armani rival stoya,the sexy new up and cummer.apparently this wasn't her first time ditching dp shoots for late night partying.another lil tibit I have is that stoya and armani are on the outs and stoya can't even stand her.although I don't have the exact quote of what angelina said she told a friend in the bussiness that she always calls stoya,but stoya just hangs up on here.it is unclear if they both smile when cameras are present,or if they keep their rivarly public.looks like angelina needs to quit dipping her nose in the coke and become more responsible!