fromSteve Rogers <slashingstar@yahoo.com>
reply-toslashingstar@yahoo.com

torecipients <undisclosed>

dateTue, Sep 9, 2008 at 10:13 PM
subjectNotification of Young Starlet Curious About Adult Film

Hey there,

I was just wanting to alert you about a young lady I am currently representing. She is a curvy (~185 lbs) 22 year old, with beautiful green eyes and lucious 40DD tits. She has expressed interest in pursuing a part-time career in adult film and is based out of the southeast. She currently is interested in weighing the options of several bookings, as in open to interracial, large cock, girl-girl, boy-girl, FMF, facials and some more genres. She is AIM tested regularly but prefers protection used. She is willing to travel out of the southeast pending that travel and hotel are provided. Asking rate is negotiable, but will go no lower than $1750 per scene if sex is involved. She is professional, well kept, and easy to work with, and loves sex, the dirtier, the better and can fuck on cue. If interested, please contact me via this email or on yahoo instant messenger it the specifications so that I may sift through it for her review and approval. To ensure her safety and the feasibility of this for her, contact will be directed through me until she is comfortable. I have attached a few pics for your review. Let me know what you think.

--SS