Date: Oct 22, 2008 4:03 PM

i have a bj and solo for you for 350 same day pay are you interested?
--------
Date: Oct 22, 2008 11:32 AM

When and where?
------------
Date: Oct 22, 2008 12:04 PM

at my studio in chatsworth and maybe this weekend or next week can you shoot me your number ..donkeywrongproductions. com.. ..donkeywrongstudios. com..
-----------------
Date: Oct 22, 2008 10:06 PM

if i can get 400 for it then ok. im getting 300 just for a solo for next week.
---------------------
Date: Oct 22, 2008 10:15 PM

i never pay any other girl more than 350 for both so thats what my offer is. My solo and bj is very easy and we shoot abot 15 min of video on each. let me know and leave me your number if interested.
--------------------
Date: Oct 22, 2008 10:55 PM

ill pass this time but thanks, i am already driving up to the valley a lot next week for different shoots. but let me know about future shoots
---------------------
Date: Oct 22, 2008 11:06 PM

WOW you must be making a lot of money right now i am not sure doing what to pass this up. I also shoot everyday for all big websites but if you cant do a pov bj and solo when you said your driving up here anyways why would i take a chance on you flaking on bigger bg projects.guess you dont know me or the biz to well. if you change your mind in the next 4 or 5 days let me know.
----------------------
Date: Oct 22, 2008 11:29 PM

I have a shoot Wednesday morning and my call time is 9am and I dont know how long it is Itll only be my 2nd shoot and I dont really know how long everything lasts exactly. But I can shoot after if that works for you
------------------------
Date: Oct 23, 2008 9:28 AM

leave me your number and i am going to have karen call you my booking person
---------------
Date: Oct 27, 2008 3:58 PM
Hey your booking person said she would email me the address and everything for Wednesday but I havent heard from her yet so if you could have her email me, or if you could just give me details that would be great. my email is callie.dee69@****

p.s. steviee says to be nice or shell kick your butt
----------------
Date: Oct 28, 2008 1:57 AM

20428 corisco st chatsworth ca 91311 3pm call time
-----------
Date: Oct 28, 2008 1:45 PM

Hey I cant do the shoot tomorrow. But if you go through the agency I will be more than happy to
--------------
Date: Oct 28, 2008 2:58 PM

well we called you agent and they told us that you were booked tomorrow so i guess you just cost us money because now our booking are fucked for tomorrow thanks!
--------------
Date: Oct 28, 2008 4:14 PM

i told you i was booked tomorrow morning so o well.
---------------
Date: Oct 28, 2008 4:20 PM

yea but you said you were booked in the morning and could do 3pm WTF?
----------
Date: Oct 28, 2008 4:25 PM

yeah im booked at 9 and should be done way before 3. but i was told that you need to go through my agent