It all started when someone named expelthejews sent the following message to Tori Black via twitter:
Quote:

Your a scumbag nigger lover. I hope you gets aids you cunt

Strangely enough, this critique led Tori to start thinking about the state of the world.

Quote:

I'm gonna RT all the bs so everyone knows what kind of sad world we live in. Remember to pay it forward and kill them with kindness because all it is is pain.

Indeed, it's all pain, only kind pws can heal us. Tori, however, didn't stop here and immediately followed with this message:

Quote:

Thanks for the support everyone but done miss my main message - that's out of pain and sadness. 2nd generation hate... Think on it.

Think on it dear XPT. Can one love save us? Is it all pain? Why is Tori Black such a scumbag nigger lover? Why is the second generation so full of hate? Pain is sadness? Sadness in pain? Why are people missing Tori's messages? Is it because we live in a sad world? Would expelling the jews help somehow?