Originally Posted By: Kingfish
If you have spent any time around the Hedgehog -- unfortunately like myself -- you quickly realize he thinks he is very funny and this 'humor' manifests itself in a pathetic, very bad, not good, Borscht-belt kind of way. Considering his ethnicity, age, and upbringing: Jewish, 1960s New York City, that style makes sense.

I'm sure being put into an hostile environment -- men's lockup -- where he is not being fawned over by young filmmakers and other entertainment types he usually likes courting, he is probably trying to joke his way out of unpleasant situations. A large Negro cellmate named Majestic who hails from South-Central LA or one named Angel, a Hispanic gangbanger, will not get nor be amused by ersatz, warmed-over Shelly Berman schtick.

Maybe his POC cellmate(s) would be amused by the Hedgehog sucking his own cock, a feat he may not be able to perform anymore considering the much additional girth he has accumulated over the decades.

Can he still suck it? I figured them days were 60lbs ago.

Really, it is good timing for him. As old as he is, now the gubment gonna have to pay all his.health care. His jew gold isnt in a bank acct, so eventual lawsuits wont pay out much, and he will achieve his lifes goal, being buried with as many shekels as possible.