I guess I'll vent this here.

I am still cancer-free, but the side effects suck. My feet hurt all the time from neuropathy due to the chemo. I am still living with the colostomy and will for the rest of my life. But the worst is the damage the last round of radiation did. The ureters from my kidneys to my bladder are damaged and require stents, and it is impossible for me to empty. The extra volume in the bladder presses against the rectal stump, giving me no small amount of discomfort.

Today I was in the urologist's office for a pressure test. The nurse, who was preggers, put a catheter in me and a pressure sensor in my ostomy. She drained me, then filled me up to overflowing with sterile water while I sat on a chair with a large funnel attached to it and a device underneath to measure flow. I can't pee sitting down, so I was sitting there full for a few difficult minutes until she let me stand to complete the test. No fun.

Tomorrow I report at 6:30 and they will put me out and go up my weiner to replace the stents. He will inspect the prostrate and open it up if it needs it. I bet it does.

I don't so much like having instruments shoved up my dick, and I don't like being in pain all the fucking time.

/Old man medical rant