Originally Posted By: christianxxx
i'm glad you idiots are turning her RIP thread into one about me. you fanbois are the fucking best! you love me so much!

I'm the least homophobic person on this board and I've never interacted with you before from what I can remember, but I think it's fairly obviously people are accusing you of being a shit person, not because you prefer cocks cunts or what have you. (Again, I don't know if you are a scumbag or not as I don't think we've ever directly interacted and never really paid much attention to the drama around you other than people gave you shit because you liked transexuals but it's pretty dishonest if you try to act like these are the only reason's people in this thread are trashing you. maybe you should address what was said in the video. And yeah, it is fucked up that people would use a thread about a dead woman as a chance just to heap on the band wagon of shitting on you and I don't have a dog in the fight one way or another but if I was you and I wanted to at least be honest, I would probably start by addressing the allegations leveled against me)