I walked it anyway. I love walking here. I've walked close to 6 miles today. I walk fast and this is the only place I've been where people walk faster than me. The pedestrian traffic here reminds me of schools of fish, all weaving left and right depending on what's in front of them. It would be a nightmare to drive in the city though, not because of the traffic, but because of the pedestrians. They walk into the intersection first, and THEN they look for cars.

I finally found some black jeans in my size...and they were too big; I had to go down a size. Go figure.

I haven't seen so many beautiful mediterranean women since I was in Athens. I love it. And I've also never seen so many good looking, fit, middle-aged women.

I thought I saw someone who looked like you near Macy's, Gia, except with crinkly, frosted blonde hair. Then I realized she had just walked out of the Gap store.