Jerky - That's very formal. Thanks, I guess.
Undercunts're those cunts used for the current bush flicks with some 'fro on top and shaved labia for better studying opportunities. Like the one on Dani Daniels.

faceblaster - The interviews I saw with that Billy Watson guy were almost all excellent and the Casey Calvert one - well, Spiegler surely knows who to push and where to push them.
I never watched anything with her in it, so the pic posted here was the first time the whore crossed my internet.
Sasha Grey and Bree Olsen as comparisons? The Grey just wasn't as stupid as the rest of the bunch. This hardly makes her an intellectual fuck demon. The Olsen fucked the right celebrity and there's not that much else about her.
The Calvert doesn't appear to be dumb. She either is some weird freak or a fairly good BTS whore. Hybrids are said to exist as well.
She played you nicely. Her take on "Do you do...?" - "Of course, I do that and..." seemed pretty effortless.

oralperv - "Alto-linguistic?"

Nadia Pariss - I also thought she looked a bit trannyish and blame her big nose. The rest of the face is nice. Übertitten. The hand-to-thigh ratio lets the discriminating pervert see another example of the Thai hooker compact frame.

This one ages well and could still be passed off as something fresh to the uninitiated pervert. Nice face, good tits, hot, curteous cunt, juicy ass and good faking. Earning.

Attachments
Lexi Belle_6a00e553677dd088340120a8da8aa6970b.jpg (529 downloads)