These aren't new rules, but how it used to be. I only took this forum as mod because it had somewhat gotten away from how it used to be run when we had an actual PW in charge. (Kami Andrews).

This forum is going to be a safe haven for girls (and begrudgingly guys) wanting to get into the business or looking for work in the business. If your comments get out of line I am going to move them.

In short, give the girls a wide berth here, in Talent for Hire. If you feel compelled to trash or criticize them, post those comments in The Cage. If she chooses to respond in the Cage or elsewhere at least she wasn't misled by a Forum Title.

It should be apparent that this entire board will be better for everyone if we have more industry/talent participation. I intend them to be able to post here without threat.

I will appreciate some help looking out, so if something seems out of line shoot me a Private Message by hovering around my avatar to the left of my posts. You will get a faster response that way.