Gen promises us she will do another sex scene!
{Quote}A fan friend suggested I come over here and let everyone in on an update; considering people are curious to know.
I left the industry August of 2006. Several months ahead of then I had a hunch that the end was near, with a much needed desire to do more with my life. Everyone knows watching an old wrinkly, used up woman isn't pleasant to watch. It was important to me that I never ended up that way.

So in the process of leaving, I went to Massage school, trained for my Kundalini Yoga and Pilates Cert. Started training women at a private women's studio in Ventura County in Pilates, Yoga and Pole Dance/Fitness. And while doing that went onto studying Clinical and Sports Nutrition. In the meantime, I applied to go back to school and study Naturopathic Medicine, thankfully my previous college education was still valid. Which is a serious invigorating challenge to say the least enduring a four year medical program.

Currently I'm no longer working at the women's studio, but am working on my clinical residency to which is most important.

With that being said, I still have my paysite www.genpadova.com and should I ever decide to actually do a new sex scene in the future, it will only be exclusively featured on my website.

You can keep up with me where I'm fairly interactive with everyone at my Facebook account; http://www.facebook.com/gen.padova. I'm usually pretty good at updating past and current pictures of myself, updates on the life, free to answer anyone's questions and whatever else there may be.

Hope this gives some clarification! Thank you for all the love and support. You're all amazing.

- Gen {quote}

Attachments
502496-002.jpg (61 downloads)

Edited by whorebot (12/02/10 07:39 PM)