Quote:

Unfotunately we have to revisit this thread....!

There are numerous dip shits that just won't go away...But with out a doubt I am gonna take a fucking five iron to this fucking Coke Dipshitterson...

Fuck what a fucking irritating fucking cock-sucker...He just can't shut the fuck up...Day after fucking day he runs his fucking yap...

Heres a tip for ya mouthpiece take a fucking day off...Maybe you will find there is more to life than being a fucking idiot...

Oh i am sure you will come back with one of your "witty' responses....So heres my reply Fuck-You and Die..Idiot..!!

Extra club down and heavy boot-fuck for this clown imbecile...!

Uh, didn't you post the following in the thread "It's time i bid a Fair Adieu...":

Quote:

Well Folks it has been a good run,,but it's time for me to move on...!

I have made a lot of wonderful friends here,,but it's with a heavy heart i must say Good-Bye..
This is not easy for me,,but i'm trying...

I know some of you did not care for me...But what i don't think alot of you new that i am a violent drunken alcoholic and thats not an easy burden to carry..

Take care all my wonderful friends...
I just better go before i break down..
Love you all.

Richard..

Obviously you were hoping people would be alarmed by your subtle suicide hints and pay attention to you. It's not my fault that no one gave a fuck. Don't take your frustrations out on me.

And what are you doing back here? You said you were bidding XPT adieu. Were you lying at the time or did you decide to break your promise later? Do the honorable thing and disappear.