Hey, this is my Christmas thread. Enjoy! Buy the DVD, you won't regret it.

This is the only one of the Cockstar series I've ever seen. I usually watch oral gonzos, so I can't really compare this to anything else. I just know that I enjoy the movie quite a bit.

I usually don't gush over a PW's looks, but there is something about Missy Monroe. I guess it is the near perfect blend of unblemished beauty and the unashamedly slutty attitude. The sultry whispering voice, the casual demeanor. Some of the best parts are the interviews and the behind the scenes, when she tells us about just how slutty she was. In a very pretty, matter of fact, manner.

Maybe it's that she's one of the few who "gets it." She's pretty and knows it, but that ain't what she's selling. It's all about the sex, the dirtier the better, so watch this, ya'll!

Or maybe it's those memories of trips to my Army friend's hometown in Louisiana, and all the times I had. Them deep south chicks can rock, when they want to, and this Yankee loves 'em - whenever I get the chance.

There is an introduction, a rough blowjob scene, a GG scene, a DP scene, and a scene with 3 guys. Also, a great BTS.

Intro
Missy on a couch, "Welcome to my movie, Missy Monroe, cockstar." She looks sexy as hell with clothes on. She shows DVDs of different movies she has been in, but says we are going to see even more.

Asked what is the best thing about being a cockstar, she replies, "The cock!"

Scene 1
MM
Dave Hardman

This is the blowjob scene, and a very good one. And entertaining, as Missy gets to talk a little and tell us what a cockstar should be able to do. The action starts with Hardman on the bed on his knees, and Missy on all fours. She seems to be having a good time, and we can watch her ass giggle as she gets face fucked.

Now we switch positions with Hardman laying on his back, and Missy attacking his cock from the side. He pumps rapidly into her mouth, as she keeps going back for more. She plays to the camera, saying, "Jenna, you think you are a cockstar? Suck dick like this, then you'll be a cockstar!" and goes back down as Hardman rapidly thrusts up into her face. She taunts Jesse Jane, and gives us some more dirty talk. Very entertaining, and slutty and hot as hell.

This sideways face fucking goes on for a long time.

Now she flips over, and tells us, "You might remember this position from Gag Factor." She does a good, sloppy version of it. Hardman long strokes her upside down.

Next position is one of my favorites, him standing and Missy face down on the bed. But it is short, then the movie cuts to a pop shot in the upside down position. Of course, she swallows.

Scene 2
MM
Angelina Bonet

This scene starts with some pole dancing, then they show us what happens after the strip club closes.

So, pretty, what do ya'll do when the club closes and all the men are gone, and you've been watching the other dancers?

Well, the movie says they play with each other. Angelina says, "Kiss my ass, cockstar."

And then she gets her turn.

Out come the toys. After a short bit with a toy in her pussy, Missy gets a glass dildo in her ass.

This looks like the show clubs I used to go to in Panama.

And she gets the big toy

Missy gets her turn

And that's about all I can take on Christmas. We'll add the multiple dicks into our latest fantasy chick later. Gotta go stock the Cindy* closet. Besides, XPT ain't a picture post site.

To come -

Scene 3
MM
Trevor Thompson
Buster Good

Scene 4
MM
Alex Sanders
Trent Tesoro
Rick Masters

BTS, where she talks about how much assfucking she does.

-Chuck, Vegetarian fanboy

Attachments
370782-mm pretty.jpg (45 downloads)