He's going to have a hard time doing it in Johnson County. Outside of the city of Lawrence, J.C. is the most heavily democratic area of the state. Kind of interesting the guy that held Kline's current job before him is the same guy that Kline lost to last November in the general election. I don't see much luck of this succeeding in Kansas City. Western Kansas would be a different story but there aren't enough voters in that part of the state to make political grandstanding worthwhile.

In the interest of fairness I would like to state that the abortion doctor Kline had a hard on for is a worthless piece of shit named George Tiller who pumped a lot of money into the Democrat campaigns so no one would investigate him. He basically caves in seven and eight month old babies heads with a claw hammer and claims the mothers were suffering from mental breakdowns because of the pregnancy as justification for this. He also makes about $5000 per head bashing doing this. He is not a licensed psychologist so he has no right to make this kind of diagnosis. I am not a big fan of Kline but he was dead on right in going after this douchebag. I believe in a woman's right to decide but I draw the line at partial birth abortions.