I just got home, and I have to say that I actually had a really great time, even though I had to bribe the valet guy to park my car because they were full to capacity. Since I was late I closed up the red carpet by being the very last person on it, but from what I say this was actually a bevy of hotties, unlike some photos from a party that we all saw very recently.

I joined Monstar to watch Sunny Lane do an AWESOME burlesque dance, I know he got some pics of it. And also Monstar thank you SO much for rescuing me from that guy who was blathering and spitting all over me, and who was also very much in danger of dumping his scotch all over my front. I am saddened to say that I only caught a fleeting glimpse of Jenna Presely's dance when I walked by, but it looked pretty damn hot. I of course would expect nothing less from her.

Tod Hunter and I decided that we are going to have a contest to see who can name the most amount of male performers by their penis alone. I fear he has quite an edge on me, so I plan to brush up on my research. I want to WIN, dammit!

I introduced Gia Jordan and Casey Parker (actually Casey pretty much introduced herself) and I noticed they were getting along quite well. Please tell me you took her home Gia, I'd be tickled pink. (No pun intended, haha)

I took pics but I can only download them at the office, and since I'm in the studio tommorrow I can't post them until Friday. But Gia and Monstar, I know you took lots... got any to share?