Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If all performers are tested regularly, why is this more high-risk than any other combination?

Being tested regularly isn't sure proof. Let's say she caught something that day and 2 days later she went to another scene and shot and spread the disease even though she had a clean test that she took 2 weeks ago.

Can the test (2 weeks old) assure that she didn't catch anything after the day she shot with the tranny and bisexual guys?

you are a dumbass......thats the risk we take as performers. you are only as good as your last test. you dont ask people..."hey who have you been fucking since your test?" you trust the people you work with to be safe in their endeavors, both private and public. luscious lopez is no more a threat than penny flame or kelly wells or eva angelina or gia paloma or anyone other girl with a good test.

you get dumber and dumber with each post bro...seriously.

This is absolutely the most idiotic response I've seen. It's amazing how little learning has gone on with you since the last incident...

learning? what did i learn? i am still the exact same person bro. and what incident are you talking about?

once again....as performers you take a calculated risk every time you do a scene in this business. that is just a fact. there are girls that wont work with me, and there are girls that i wont work with. its a two way street, just like it is for every other performer in this business.