One on One #2
Directed by Robbie Fischer
Starring Shawnie, Cassandra, Lil Bit More, Julia Taylor, Mandy Bright, Audree Jaymes
Redlight

Well, alright. For once, Redlight spare us the ginchy double dicking. This one’s nothing but an endless loop of one cock, and three holes, and it rocks. One big reason (and I do mean BIG, brothers and sisters) is the appearance of nu-cummer and covergirl, Shawnie. Only two weeks into her shameful downfall, this one’s a fresh peach ripe for the plucking, and goddamn, you gotta see the tits on her. Enormous. Gigantic. And perfect. Her mouth is also so big she’s probably got 117 teeth in there; if she laughs too hard, the top of her head will probably fall right off. If ever there was a girl built for sex, it’s this 20 year old miracle of nature. Ok, so she manages to keep a dick out of her ass this time, but hey, ya gotta keep ‘em coming back, right? Anyway, the scene is fuckin’ dynamite.

Another big reason that you oughta buy this instead of crack tonight is the amazing Mandy Bright scene. Dark, smoky, possessing of a gorgeous ass and a pretty goddamn funny Hungarian accent (“Today is my birsday”, she purrs. “I yam twenny fife.”), Mandy is the absolute tits, and even better, she’s a certified, bug-fuck CRAZY GIRL. You gotta see this scene, man. Manuel Ferrara looks like he’s trying to beat a mule to death with his dick. There’s sweat and smeared mascara and cum everywhere by scene’s end. Killer.

There’s more, of course- ebony tit queen Audree James does her thang, and nu-teen runaway Lil Bit More gets righteously anal-ized, and there’s boner footage too; but personally, Shawnie and Mandy are more than enuff for me. A blazing bit o’ sleaze, this one. Go get it.

-Sleazegrinder

Attachments
8376-ONEONONE2.jpg (223 downloads)