Just Over 18 Vol. 7
Directed by David Luger
Redlight Redlight

What did you do on your 18th birthday? You got drunk, right? Me too. I mighta listened to a little Stooges or Guns N' Roses, sauntered around downtown, tried my best to make some time with a local hottie. That’s what you’re supposed to do, I think. Well, not in the world of Redlight Video, baby. Down at the Redlight District, 18 is the magic number, the first day of the end of your life. Time to descend into a rabbit hole of depravity. Time to Get Down . Welcome to the ending of innocence…welcome to the wild world of Just Over 18 . Hell yes.

Well, if you like girls with dirty assholes, then coverslut Vanessa Valenzuela is just your type. Maybe it’s not dirty, maybe it is just dark, muddy brown (don’t be fooled by the name, tho- this is no chica, this is a pale mall bunny from Akron or somewhere), but I don’t want to stick around to find out. I should point out, tho, that she loves stuffing things into her mouth, and she does plenty of that here- her feet, her panties, any cock that wanders in, etc. She is a trooper, that’s for sure. She just needs a bath.

Blondie Scarlet Haze has more metal in her belly than the Terminator, an overbite that makes her look a little like a penguin, and an annoying English accent, but hell, she is blonde, 18, and tight in all the right places (especially in the sphincter department- neither of the stunt dicks can plow her ass to the hilt, tho they both try their damnedest), so let’s take her for a whirl. Scarlet gets plunged in all holes and holds her own in a manic DP sandwich – in mid-air, even- before drinking long and deep from the milky chalice of Man. Bitchin’. A star in the making? Naw, but certainly a nasty girl in training.

Wispy, waspy, porcelain blondie Amber Rain has one of the most unconvincing come-on segments I’ve seen in awhile. Her mouth is saying “I love big dicks in my hot 18 year old pussy”, but her brain is saying “Fuck, I can’t believe my stupid boyfriend talked me into this- I hope he at least gives me a ride in the Nova when I buy it for him." But, you know, that’s not our problem, is it? All we really need to know is that she’s got an absolutely perfect little white ass, and even tho she manages to keep a dick out of it this time around, there’s enough doggy style action to provide us with long, lingering looks at it. Also, she keeps her mouth wide open throughout her ordeal, which makes her look quite like an asthmatic gasping for air. Oh, and she gets righteously throat-fucked at scene’s end- the cum practically explodes out of her mouth.

Stacy is vaguely ethnic- could be Indian, could be Latina- but one thing’s for sure, she’s 100% tramp. I’ve seen this chick in action before and she never fails to please- a pneumatic, sleazy little teenage vixen with an amazing ass and the sexual appetite of a wolverine in heat. Takes a pro to handle a chick like this, so they bring out Brandon Iron for the job, and he does his best to tame her in a fast, furious little scene. No anal, but plenty of heat. A highlight, for sure.

Also on deck: Lovely Kelly Kroft gets double-teamed (I must be falling behind, because she claims this is her second scene, but I swear I’ve seen her half a dozen times in the past week), and sexy freckle-face Cherry Lane deep-throats some lucky fella. In the extras section, Amber describes her cock sucking technique in the behind the scenes footage, and both Amber and Vanessa give real-time blowjobs in the ‘boner footage’. All in all, another lethal dose of the young and the restless from the virgin killing villains at Redlight.

-Sleazegrinder