First off let me start by saying I love JM Productions, I must have at least 8 Y&A's and five guttermouth movies. And a handful of others, but nothing is better than Y&A what a great series. I also enjoy guttermouths, but I don't understand why it seems like every one contains one scene of a girl talking nasty as hell and three others where she barely speaks or just says something lame like fuck me harder and this is where my post comes in. I thought the best verbal job of the girls I have watched in the series came from Sabrina Johnson, her second movie. I thought it was so awesome hearing her tell the viewer to jerk off and how they were a pervert. But since then no girl has done this since. I think that it was an awesome scene and would like to hear the girls look in the camera and spew nasty shit like "jerk off while he fucks me in the ass you pervert." etc. I truly wish i could do it and make it gonzo style, calling it the non-adventures of Perve. It would be where this perve gets caught in all these situations where he never gets laid but has to watch girls fuck and hear them call him a perve and shit. It could even have some of the setups that are used in Y&A.

An example would be perve goes over to his friends house, who is entertaining his stepdaughter and her friend. they fuck while the whole time saying what whores they are and how perve has to just sit there and stroke his dick. Obviously you wouldn't show the guy jacking off, but hopefully you understand what i'm saying. It is just an idea I think would work great.

P.S. What ever happened to Molly Mcguire and what time is there usually people in the chat room.