Liquid Gold #4 ( JM Productions )
Well, I’m sure you’ve already got this one figured out. As they boast on the cover- 25 girls, gallons of piss. As far as pee-centric movies go, this one’s pretty mild. A few years ago, a friend (?) gave me one of those German jobs, and I still can’t get that thing out of my head- besides some truly atrocious enema hijinks, those chicks were sucking the piss right out of each other’s pussies and then spitting it back down each other’s throats- although there’s a few moments of toilet-time chug-alug here, it’s mostly just what you think it is- girls peeing, in the sink, in the shower, outdoors, just about anywhere. This is either a fetish of yours or not- if it is, I reckon there’s enough piss here to keep you busy for days. If not, then this probably isn’t going to convert you- it’s not the prettied-up stuff in Penthouse, it’s real girls peeing…for real.

Here are a few observations I noted while watching this.

It must be hard to pee on camera, because many of the 25 girls appear to be high as fuckin’ kites during their scenes. I suppose liquoring them up helps the flow go, too.

It is beyond creepy when the cameraman says stuff like “That’s a good girl! You did a good job, peeing for me like that!” Yikes.

There’s this bald biker looking guy in a couple scenes who gets right under this chick and literally drinks her piss as it flows out of her- I mean, swallows it and everything. Somebody ought to lock that guy up, because who knows what he’s going to do for a second act?

Most of the girls have absolutely no idea why anybody would be interested in watching them pee. What, like eating cum with a spoon or taking a fist up the ass makes any more sense, sister?

Speaking of sisters, there’s one scene with two twin sisters peeing together in some dude’s backyard- will somebody call their mommas to come get them please? They have obviously gone astray.

To complicate things further, I think there is a sub-sub genre at work here- girls peeing and smoking at the same time. If they’d add some juggling to that routine, we’d have a truly memorable “Stupid Human Tricks segment on our hands.

Finally, if you watch an hour plus of girls (or guys, whatever your bag is) peeing, you will end up having to piss yourself. Dunno if that’s biological or psychological, but take it from me- it’s certainly true.

Another hard left swerve from the maniacs at JM Productions. I don’t think any of those fuckers have ever even tasted vanilla.
-Sleazegrinder

Attachments
4894-liquidgoldcover.jpg (338 downloads)