I been always interest in watching what I called "fantastic scenes" - those scenes where it differs from reality 180 degrees. It all about the lady being the aggressor and the guy being the shy lay back role of the women.

1. Scene where an young, fit slim gorgeous looking supermodel lady(Victoria Secret model type) just cannot stand it anymore and starts off hits on a shy Ron Jeremy body type guy that playing hard to get for sex! She accelerates her desires from shy greeting, to mild flattery, to asking the guy back to her place! The guy plays hard to get and just said that he does not find her attractive; but after she ask him back to her place accept with reserve. LOL!

2. Scene where an old man is at a bar and three young gorgeous ladies approach him and starts flirting with him and they ask him to go back to their apartments with them to spend the night! He totally ignores them and starts to hit on another lady. The three turn it up and starts more serious flirting and the other lady starts to be come competitive too; starts to ask the guy out where the ladies finally ask the guy back to their place. He takes the lady number and then leaves with the three ladies!

3. Supermodel looking stuck up lady executive in a Brooke Brother business pencil skirt suit with long legs and low heel pumps walking down the street with thin leather briefcase in hand is approached by a panhandler for money! She tell him to go with her and receive $1,000 to entertain her in her NYC East Side apartment for the night! The panhandler resist; saying he has morals and she not his type. She gets aggressive and offer him more money till he accepts the $1,000.

I sure the oppose could work for role reverse in of lady instead of the guy too with the opposite sexes too. Even the lesbian scene would be great with all ladies in it!

That some of my recent fantastic scenes that I like to see in upcoming videos!

Edited by Harry Wild (03/02/15 02:13 PM)