10 Man Cum Slam - Kick Ass Pictures

Starring: Gen Padova, Amber Simpson, Taylor Rain.. and a bunch of guys.

Nice little blowjob flick, lots of gagging and wet messiness. For those of you who want to see some real cum swallowing this is a good flick. It's no "A Good Source of Iron" but I found it strokeworthy. It would have been better had not all the loads been swallowed individually, but all at once at the end.

Now, the girls.

Gen: We know her, we love her. Need I say anything more? One guy surprised her with a HUGE cumshot. I've always wanted to see Gen do some major league swallowing and she doesn't disappoint here. Great job, Gen!

Amber: Cute newcomer. She did the job admirably and kept her smile throughout the scene. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in the future.

Taylor: Taylor had the "Melanie Jagger Wince" going on throughout her scene and it was such a turn on. Cumshot #4 was what did it for her. The next guy gagged her and she hurled everything up. This was an awesome scene.

Taylor seems to catch an awful lot of shit on this board, whether it's deserved or not, I guess I'm not the one to say because I've never talked to her or met her. But I am the one to say this. I've always liked her, most likely always will, and I want a shot at her myself someday. P.S. In case you were curious, there were no black guys in her scene.

I rate this one THREE evil nanners