The following is what I wrote as I just watched it. I learned touch typing and Morse Code at the same time at the Army Security Agency Training Center and School at Fort Devins, Mass. in 1975-6. July 4, 1976 I was wearing a three cornered hat, carrying a muzzle loader, and the sergeant in charge of the First Light Infantry marching unit, we marched from Lexington to Concord 200 years after the original event. All soldiers in my unit were active duty members of the Army Security Agency.

The Review -

Scene One - The gag stool. Motionless woman face fucked by Johnny Thrust. No conversation. She seems unplussed by the whole thing, almost bored. The shot of Thrust's hairy armpit as he plays with her neither regions was quite distracting. The woman makes good eye contact with the camera throughout the scene. I noticed later that Thrust had his hand on her ass to help support her in this awkward position. No, wait, he was just copping a feel. There is an extreme close-up of her eye, with the eyelashes clumped together and wet from the drool. A side view with Thrust getting a leg up, and a front view, give us relief from staring at the boil on his ass. He cums, she swallows and laughs.

Scene Two - Complaining woman says she won't do the gag stool. Complains to some mope who winds up face fucking her on the gag stool. He has wood issues, but she can't seem to take him, anyway. He is grabbing her head and feeding limp weiner into her, and I can't tell if she is laughing or crying. Oh, it's laughter. Pitiful scene really, I always used to skip over it. She is now belly down on the stool, choking on limp cock and laughing. Scene ends with her cleaned up, a short bit of thrusting, cum that is spit out, more thrusting, and crying. Glad it's over.

Scent Three - the Bisexual Brittany scene. She is tied up, on a weightlifting bench. Says some guy was trying to sick his cock in her mouth. Thrust unties her, and face fucks her. She has a challenge of it, trying to escape by turning her head to the side. But there is no escape! Why the nose pinch, I never understood. I guess Thrust can't gag some of them, so he does it that way, but not needed here. Let her turn in a good performance, and here she does. She hung with it long enough to get the hang of it. Front view, fish hook, view from top. Long stroking. She has a lot of drool, eyes glued shut. A good long ride to the finish, and the predictable ending. She shows and swallows, then laughs. Good scene.

Scene Four - Ryan Meadows, my favorite GF7 scene. Set-up is she walks into the office with underwear only, and needs to make money. Powers, Thrust, and Jay Ashley get her to hop upside down on a desk and Jay gag factors her. She takes it very well, getting all of Jay down often. She has very long hair, which hangs almost to the floor. He just face fucks the shit out of her. At one point she pleads, "Please don't make me puke Taco Bell!" I love this scene! She just said, "Ow!" Once she gets the hang of it, she seems to enjoy it a bit, or at least find the humor in it. Camera tilted sideways, so is my head, so is her head. Now we rock back to front, just like my motorcycle. Lean into it, baby! He's fucking her at Johnny Thrust speeds, now the gag hammer. Here's the line! Cut to s side view for a long time, I love it. Why do their tounges change colors?

Scene Five - Gotta be a let down. But, no! Belle, from Georgia. In response to one question, she nods no and says, "Of course!" She just fell off the turnip truck, but she winds up doing a good Gag Factor. Prop is Johnny Thrust. Nice leather couch. I used to think this was a skill requiring practice, but Belle seems to learn really fast. I think I saw some Vomitorium outtakes of her puking? At any rate, a good scene I've seen several times before. The length of the scene and her progression up the learning curve make it better, so hang with it. Mostly, Thrust is in deep, there, he puked her. None of the full stroke 100 MPH stuff yet. There we go, now he's giving her the full treatment. Good ending, good scene. She smiles.

Scene Six - Alexia Riley on the drool stool, I guess they called it. She says in response to a question, that it is not comfortable. Prop is Brian Sherwood (how's he spell it?). She won't give him any depth. She's defensive. Normally, fast forward time. Powers keeps askin', but she ain't giving up the throat, or anywhere close. Not even much drool yet. Powers gave up, I guess. Late single-digit Gag Factors are replete with throw away scenes like this. He can't go deep, so he tries fast, but he's loosin' wood. Now they fake going deep, since now we have a wilted weiner. We'll all be glad when it's over. Cut to an erect scene for the money shot, at least she sucked half his dick. She did swallow.

Scene Seven - Sherwood again, this time with two chicks. We got better lookin' whores walking the streets here in Ohio, WTF? But, I'm OK with it, if they can inhale cock. But this was a scene I never watched much. Time for a full rreview, just to keep my scholarly Gag Factor knowledge in good form. I like one chick, one dick Gag Factors best. He's kinda hanging there, while they do the work, about 2/3 down. Righty swallows him, then puts on the duck. This has otential. Now lefty is trying to keep up! Ya'll need to keep the guys with low hanging balls off these scenes, when they go deep, I can't see the action. Guess I don't need to worry about Sherwood for some time, anyway. Righty puked in her mouth! He yelled, "Suck it, suck it!" A directing genius! I ain't so sure about Sherwood's wood right now. Righty got the cum, lexzbo kiss, cum drooled out, dick back in a couple times, Wait! One's helping feed the other Sherwood's cock! This is good! Face fucking the snot out of her! I never knew this shit was in here. Now they switch! I love it! Suck on my balls whole I jack = cum= time to take a break? Dpg want's out anyway.

Back for Scene Eight - some upside down bitch on a nice couch. That front gag factor position I don't like. Oh, this is the chick with the prominent forehead veins. Prop seems in good shape, whoever it is, and he gets all the way down. He sure is enjoying himself. Her fake eyelashes are all over, now discarded. Uh-oh, wood going away. Now I know why I never watched this scene. MMaybe another hidden treasure? Cut to a different position, with a nearly or fully erect penis fucking the hell out of her mouth. Same guy, same position. He's got the back of her head - but loses wood again, damnit. Frustrating, now I know how I made a couple women feel when I was drinking. Of course, I never rammed my erection's rim on their rear molars, either. You know the scene is a dud, when you start thinking about stuff like alliteration. Cum, swallow, time for ...

... Scene Nine - chick in a green plastic dress and plaid underwear, takes it off. Nice shot of her pussy. She lays in standard gag factor position, and Rick Masters starts face fucking her with about 2/3rds of his cock. Actually, better than that, she is a bit deep. You can tell when he its the spot. Off to a good start, she seems to be breaking in well. Wonder what goes wrong, decent chick and Rick Masters. Hell, I'll need a motorcycle mechanic here in Ohio some time, hell, hook us up. Damn, he puked her, and now he's all the way deep. No sizzle, just good, deep, face fucking. This is where I'd like to do some engineering analysis with single frames to determine just how in the hell these chicks do this. But, engineers can't figure out how a dog stays together when he shakes off water, or how birds withstand such tremendous G loads during a dive. See, the scene doesn't grab me. I'm glad in future Gag Factors, they change positions some, keeps it interesting. Cum, swallow, etc.

Scene Ten - Uglly old bleach blone es Johnny Thrust. (es = dit di di dit = &) Fuckin' drool stool. God Damn, her eyes are white as her teeth, which were bleached right before the scene, looks like. She keeps looking down (or up to her) and I keep seeing these incredibly white eye balls, like the candy eye balls I gave out yesterday. Eye balls and Thrust's balls. When my dad whould get frustrated, he would say, "Oh, balls!" Nose pinching, to make sure all I can see is balls. Her eyes blink faster when he stays deep a while. That gag from the front thing I don't like *and don't know why). At least, no balls. And I figured out she was rolling her eyes, it seemed weird because she is upside down. I saw Bart Simpson watching TV sitting upside down like a gag girl, I wonder what it would be like to watch a Gag Factor upside down. I ain't gonna do it. Hey, my favorite, woman kneeling/guy standing. Maybe I shouldn't have called her ugly, she isn't. He's giving her a good time, and they are both enjoyuing it. Good scene, I was foolish not to watch it more often. Cum, swallow, goodbye.

Scene Eleven - The End - well, BTS - Ryan - blowing her nose - Taco Bell - this stuff is in the scene - wait she puked - and snot! I love snot. Fuck, that last sentence will get XPT going. Fucked up entrance - Fuck BTS, this is over.

I love Gag Factor 7 because of Ryan Meadows, and the other neat shit I found. I wouldn't suggest it for a first GF, but it is worth the price of admission.

-Chuck, Vegetarian fanboy