http://adultfyi.com/read.php?ID=25903
-----------------------------------

Joe Loughlin posts on GFY.com : OK for the last few months myself and Donny Long have been waging this rediculous war.

Lots of shit was said by both of us.. some true, some not true. Me and Donny are both in this buisness to make money and not entertain the post whores. Ive talked top some good friends in the buisness and its been pointed out Ive been acting tike a 10 year old. And they are all right.

I want to publically apologize to Donny Long. A long time ago we used to be friends and then shit happened. Alot of it was my fault. No return calls, I should have handled things alot more professional instead of the hot head NY asshole I get to be like sometimes. For sure I need anger management more than Adam Sandler.

I want to apologize for Donny for constantly bumping his threads and baiting him so he gets worked up.. the same way I got worked up. I should have never started and I am 1000% wrong for doing so.

I think everyone makes mistakes and has to grow up in this industry. And I have asked Eric and some other parties to unban Donny and give him another shot and I will eben speak to you on ICQ Donny and explain the growing pains i went through and how to enhance your GFY experience so to speak.

I would like a favor also from the GFY peeps and please .. just dont post any negatives,. Ive learned this buisness is hard enough and we have enough natural enemies thrying to shut us down with out us doing it internally.

I really mean all this.. and DOnny Ill shake your hand in Vegas. We may never be friends again, but we dont have to be enemies. My sincere apologies.

See all you in Vegas.