.
XXX Porn Talk Navigation Home The Message Board Chat Room Chat Transcripts Contact Information Log In/Out
.
JM Toys and More!!
JM Toys and More!!
New Release This Week
New DVD Release at JerkOffZone.com
VOD / Download Links
JM Downloads/VOD
XPT VOD
Gamelink VOD
New Release This Week
New DVD Release at JerkOffZone.com
Internet Video Rentals
Sugar DVD
Bush DVD
Adult Gossip & News
TRPWL.com
LukeIsBack
TheFloatingWorld
GramPonante.com
Forum Stats
18882 Members
14 Forums
40292 Topics
613752 Posts

Max Online: 567 @ 08/25/13 12:06 PM
Topic Options
#257165 - 07/05/07 02:42 PM Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
fuckwhore Offline
Max Hardcore Prison Bitch

Registered: 02/18/07
Posts: 376
Several years ago, Duke had balls and asked the difficult questions to the whores he interviewed. He caused controversy and exposed the truth.

Recently he interviewed MILF Heidi Mayne. Who the fuck cares what her best classes in high school was. She went to high school over a quarter of a century ago. 28 years old? Yeah like Lori Lust is 27 years old. What she learned in high school then is taught in elementary school. Same goes to when she lost her virginity.

Why didn't he ask her why she left her last agency and moved to Gold Star? She says "[Porn] gives me something interesting to talk about when I come home from work."...okay let's expand on that...

what the fuck does she talk about? About the Herpes II she just caught? How she tells her kid, mommy likes it up the ass by random men?

Come on Duke...you have become the Larry King of porn journalists.

Top
#257166 - 07/05/07 02:50 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
Nobody Offline
Rob Black's Crack Pipe

Registered: 05/28/07
Posts: 94
Maybe he toned it down because he wasn't getting as many women to interview with him as he used to. Kind of like this site scares away, pisses off, or chases away porn stars with pitch forks and flaming torches. You know the old saying, "you get more flies with honey". Maybe he's trying to be nicer so he can get future interviews.

Top
#257167 - 07/05/07 02:52 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
Anonymous
Unregistered


Or maybe he started getting sued for libel?

Top
#257168 - 07/05/07 02:54 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
fuckwhore Offline
Max Hardcore Prison Bitch

Registered: 02/18/07
Posts: 376
Quote:

Maybe he toned it down because he wasn't getting as many women to interview with him as he used to. Kind of like this site scares away, pisses off, or chases away porn stars with pitch forks and flaming torches. You know the old saying, "you get more flies with honey". Maybe he's trying to be nicer so he can get future interviews.




problem is with the nicer interviews, there will be less readers. less readers mean less income for him. Perez Hilton of www.perezhilton.com is the ugliest stupidest homo in the world that bashes a lot of celebrities but someone he still hangs out with them and talks shit about them on his site. His site is among the most visited celebrity blogs.

I'd rather read about controversy then boring ass interviews. Really how many porners really care about what these porners have to say unless you are an ADT fan.

Top
#257169 - 07/05/07 02:55 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
fuckwhore Offline
Max Hardcore Prison Bitch

Registered: 02/18/07
Posts: 376
Quote:

Or maybe he started getting sued for libel?




It wouldn't be libel if he asked difficult questions in an interview.

Top
#257170 - 07/05/07 03:02 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
Soopergrizz Offline
Porn Fucking Master

Registered: 02/23/05
Posts: 3724
Loc: Paddling my canoe in the wild
Quote:

Maybe he toned it down because he wasn't getting as many women to interview with him as he used to. Kind of like this site scares away, pisses off, or chases away porn stars with pitch forks and flaming torches. You know the old saying, "you get more flies with honey" . Maybe he's trying to be nicer so he can get future interviews.




You get even more flies with bullshit.

If a porn girl only wants publicity she should hire Alexander to put out press releases.

It's the job of the interviewer to ask interesting questions, and the job of the porn girl to answer them - that's the transaction.
_________________________
You're all still alive?

Top
#257171 - 07/05/07 03:31 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
*L*G* Offline
Porn Jesus

Registered: 06/05/05
Posts: 4468
Loc: Great America
Quote:

Several years ago, Duke had balls and asked the difficult questions to the whores he interviewed. He caused controversy and exposed the truth.

Recently he interviewed MILF Heidi Mayne. Who the fuck cares what her best classes in high school was. She went to high school over a quarter of a century ago. 28 years old? Yeah like Lori Lust is 27 years old. What she learned in high school then is taught in elementary school. Same goes to when she lost her virginity.

Why didn't he ask her why she left her last agency and moved to Gold Star? She says "[Porn] gives me something interesting to talk about when I come home from work."...okay let's expand on that...

what the fuck does she talk about? About the Herpes II she just caught? How she tells her kid, mommy likes it up the ass by random men?

Come on Duke...you have become the Larry King of porn journalists.




luke was worried by whores, look how leah lexington slap the camera of death only for show her stupid attitude, can you imagine what she make to luke if he asked her about her kidnapped son?

Top
#257172 - 07/05/07 03:52 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
fuckwhore Offline
Max Hardcore Prison Bitch

Registered: 02/18/07
Posts: 376
Quote:

Quote:

Maybe he toned it down because he wasn't getting as many women to interview with him as he used to. Kind of like this site scares away, pisses off, or chases away porn stars with pitch forks and flaming torches. You know the old saying, "you get more flies with honey" . Maybe he's trying to be nicer so he can get future interviews.




You get even more flies with bullshit.

If a porn girl only wants publicity she should hire Alexander to put out press releases.

It's the job of the interviewer to ask interesting questions, and the job of the porn girl to answer them - that's the transaction.




Send out press releases??? To whom? It should be press release, singular. Only legitimate adult press is xbiz

Top
#257173 - 07/05/07 04:19 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:

Quote:

Or maybe he started getting sued for libel?




It wouldn't be libel if he asked difficult questions in an interview.




Nonetheless, he's been sued quite a few times, IIRC. I didn't say that the suits necessarily had any merit. Some surely did. Others were pure gold digging. You've got to figure that they played some part in his decision to tone things down.

That and all the meds he's been taking.

Top
#257174 - 07/05/07 04:20 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
Houstondon Offline
AC Cream Wannabe

Registered: 03/11/07
Posts: 451
Loc: Houston
Quote:

Maybe he's trying to be nicer so he can get future interviews.




Yet "nicer" interviews in quantity are meaningless compared to fewer but more probative interviews of broader interest. Still, the kinds of interviews he offers should be geared to the audience he seeks to attract. If he wants the slavering fanboy types to populate his website, the nicer interviews are a good idea for him. On the other hand, if he wants to establish some form of journalistic integrity that could lead to better jobs (inside and outside of porn), the comments here are spot on that he needs to ask more interesting questions, even if they make the subject a bit uncomfortable.
_________________________
"I'm rich. I'm a strong, trained fighter. I own a gun. And I am completely...fucking ... psychotic." Kurt Lockwood ranting yet again

Top
#257175 - 07/06/07 11:42 AM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
fuckwhore Offline
Max Hardcore Prison Bitch

Registered: 02/18/07
Posts: 376
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Or maybe he started getting sued for libel?




It wouldn't be libel if he asked difficult questions in an interview.




Nonetheless, he's been sued quite a few times, IIRC. I didn't say that the suits necessarily had any merit. Some surely did. Others were pure gold digging. You've got to figure that they played some part in his decision to tone things down.

That and all the meds he's been taking.




See if he wrote more controversial, asked harder questions, and not copy from message boards, he would generate more traffic and increase ad revenue. By increasing ad revenue he can withstand these frivolous law suits by these whores because we all know how well these whores manage their money.

As I compared before, Perez Hilton, has been hit with mega million dollar lawsuits but yet he pulls revenue of $90,000 a week for a measly 120x90 ad.

Top
#257176 - 07/06/07 12:47 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
Stevie Why Offline
Gay For Pay

Registered: 05/16/07
Posts: 988
Loc: Sun Diego
I read Luke's site regularly but I skip any interviews with porn girls, especially the new crop. Its not that Luke doesn't dig up juicy facts, ask the tough questions or act like such a quiet inept retard he forces the subject to spill their guts out of boredom and pity.

How interesting of an interview can you get out of whores who are just boring people to begin with and what type of questions do you ask to get a response that doesn't end with a sad molestation or abortion story?

Or take this story: Luke a few months ago interviews a girl on-set new to the business. She goes to my old college. He asks what type of response she gets from students and she claims she's rarely bothered and the response is nominal.

The truth? Its been a topic of conversation all over campus and all over tons of message boards. The girl even gets caught editing details in her own Wikipedia entry (like where she goes to school after blurting it out in some scene she starred in). Her boyfriend threatens to sue a few message boards. Tons of other juicy details and events. Very interesting story which raises issues of online privacy, wiki-ing, and the balance between being a college student and advertising and promoting your own porn career. Yet Lurk posts some myspace blog entry he found like some old creep.

So yeah, even when there's an interesting story girls will just lie about it anyway. Just skip the interviews with the girls Luke, stick to the shit stirring like the current Chico Wang fiasco.
_________________________
"I choppy choppy yo pee pee"

Top
#257177 - 07/06/07 03:36 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
Handful Offline
Human Garbage

Registered: 05/08/07
Posts: 1681
Luke's interviews have always been shit. They are routinely the same questions and usually focus on what has driven the whore into porn in the first place.

It's hard enough to get a decent interview out of a whore for the simple reason that whores lie. For me the only informative porn interviews I have read have been from Roger T Pipe on rogreviews.com
_________________________
There's not a woman alive who has not wanted to be treated like a whore. It's in their genes.

Top
#257178 - 07/06/07 03:50 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
Anonymous
Unregistered


Rog is informative, but there's an inherant smugness about him that I find irritating. And I lost my last shred of respect for Gene when he offered to take Chico Wang out boozing. I'd much rather drink alone, thank you very much. Or with a Tompkins Square Wino ca. 1989. So I guess I'm stuck with Luke.

Top
#257179 - 07/06/07 05:58 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
gia jordan Offline
Porn Jesus

Registered: 09/07/05
Posts: 14160
Loc: NYC
Best porn interviewer is Khan Tusian. Hands down.
_________________________
"What I do know is that if Karen Carpenter and Mama Cass Elliot had shared that sandwich they'd both be alive today." -Michael K

Top
#257180 - 07/06/07 06:30 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
Handful Offline
Human Garbage

Registered: 05/08/07
Posts: 1681
Quote:

Best porn interviewer is Khan Tusian. Hands down.




Khan rocks. Are there any meatholes transcripts floating around that anyone is aware of? That would be fun to drink a bottle to.
_________________________
There's not a woman alive who has not wanted to be treated like a whore. It's in their genes.

Top
#257181 - 07/07/07 07:22 AM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
fuckwhore Offline
Max Hardcore Prison Bitch

Registered: 02/18/07
Posts: 376
Quote:

Quote:

Best porn interviewer is Khan Tusian. Hands down.




Khan rocks. Are there any meatholes transcripts floating around that anyone is aware of? That would be fun to drink a bottle to.




Maybe Luke should hire Khan to do his interviews.

Top
#257182 - 07/07/07 12:12 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
jamesn Offline
Porn Jesus

Registered: 04/17/04
Posts: 6005
Loc: travieso capital management an...
Quote:



As I compared before, Perez Hilton, has been hit with mega million dollar lawsuits but yet he pulls revenue of $90,000 a week for a measly 120x90 ad.




nobody in porn would pay that for a banner ad. ever. different subject matter/audience.
_________________________
"She has no waist, no arse...an interesting face...but all we are really worshipping is two bags of silicone"

Martin Amis "honoring" katie price with a character bearing some of her traits

Top
#257183 - 07/07/07 04:14 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
fuckwhore Offline
Max Hardcore Prison Bitch

Registered: 02/18/07
Posts: 376
Quote:

Quote:



As I compared before, Perez Hilton, has been hit with mega million dollar lawsuits but yet he pulls revenue of $90,000 a week for a measly 120x90 ad.




nobody in porn would pay that for a banner ad. ever. different subject matter/audience.




i'm not saying that someone in porn would pay that rate. Just an example of the rates luke could command if he had higher and better traffic.

Top
#257184 - 07/07/07 04:40 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
Houstondon Offline
AC Cream Wannabe

Registered: 03/11/07
Posts: 451
Loc: Houston
Quote:

Rog is informative, but there's an inherent smugness about him that I find irritating.



How about an example? I ask because my opinion of his interviews is typically higher than that of his reviews (mostly due to different tastes in women or what he looks for) and I think that his "smugness" as you put it is simply the byproduct of his time on the fringes of porn.

Quote:

Luke's interviews have always been shit. They are routinely the same questions and usually focus on what has driven the whore into porn in the first place.



What I like about Luke's interviews, or have liked in the past, has been his willingness to at least ask some questions that pried into areas that the glossed over industry types or slavering fanboy wannabes would ignore. Given that he's posted parts of this thread on his website, maybe he'll try to improve them as well.
_________________________
"I'm rich. I'm a strong, trained fighter. I own a gun. And I am completely...fucking ... psychotic." Kurt Lockwood ranting yet again

Top
#257185 - 07/07/07 09:39 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
Willie D Offline

Porn Jesus

Registered: 09/20/05
Posts: 9159
Luke's interest in the mob/porn connection was pure gold,

Read this missive from over ten years ago on RAME...classic shit.

But even then, there was some not-so-classic shit, witness:


Attachments
246812-toupee.jpg (7 downloads)


Top
#257186 - 07/07/07 10:48 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
fuckwhore Offline
Max Hardcore Prison Bitch

Registered: 02/18/07
Posts: 376
Quote:

Luke's interest in the mob/porn connection was pure gold,

Read this missive from over ten years ago on RAME...classic shit.

But even then, there was some not-so-classic shit, witness:





That was classic stuff. If Luke isn't afraid of the mob, then why is he afraid of getting sued by dumb whores. First thing these dumb whores say is that they will have their attorney contact you. Reality is, they don't have one yet but have to find one to fuck so that the attorney will write a letter on their behalf.

Top
#257187 - 07/07/07 11:13 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
DukeFloored Offline
Max Hardcore Prison Bitch

Registered: 01/19/04
Posts: 249
I don't think my ratio of good interviews to bad interviews has changed. In my estimation, about one in four interviews I do is a good one. Of late, I've interviewed a lot of boring people. Most people, most porners, are simply not interesting, though I find porners about the most interesting of any group. They are far more interesting than politicians and athletes. I remember interviewing Senator Alan Cranston and others between 1985-87. I also covered the San Francisco 49ers and the Sacramento Kings for KAHI/KHYL radio news.

Regarding my dull interviews of late: Please show me other interviews with these same people that are more interesting. I doubt you'll find any. I don't think the problem is with the interviewer. It's with the interviewee. Most people are boring.

Regarding interviewing technique: Asking confrontational questions rarely results in interesting answers. Putting a value statement in your question doesn't work. It may make the interviewer (Mike Wallace etc) look like a tough guy but it does nothing for the person reading/watching the interview. There's a protocol to interviewing just as there is to taking a medical history.

http://www.lukeford.net/essays/contents/interviewing.htm

Top
#257188 - 07/08/07 01:33 AM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
Dean Wormer Offline
Pervert

Registered: 08/05/05
Posts: 2116
Loc: Faber College
Quote:

I remember interviewing Senator Alan Cranston and others between 1985-87.




Wasn't Alan Cranston involved with porn slut Krista Lane at about that time? I remember reading an interview with Krista and she was asked about a rumour of her with some old politician.
_________________________
It was a wonderful community with some very enjoyable members. But the vast majority were like German housewives circa 1943 prenteding that horrib;le smell wafting through their open windowsd was just the neighbors having a cookout..--Windsock

Top
#257189 - 07/08/07 06:43 AM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
fuckwhore Offline
Max Hardcore Prison Bitch

Registered: 02/18/07
Posts: 376
Quote:

I don't think my ratio of good interviews to bad interviews has changed. In my estimation, about one in four interviews I do is a good one. Of late, I've interviewed a lot of boring people. Most people, most porners, are simply not interesting, though I find porners about the most interesting of any group. They are far more interesting than politicians and athletes. I remember interviewing Senator Alan Cranston and others between 1985-87. I also covered the San Francisco 49ers and the Sacramento Kings for KAHI/KHYL radio news.

Regarding my dull interviews of late: Please show me other interviews with these same people that are more interesting. I doubt you'll find any. I don't think the problem is with the interviewer. It's with the interviewee. Most people are boring.

Regarding interviewing technique: Asking confrontational questions rarely results in interesting answers. Putting a value statement in your question doesn't work. It may make the interviewer (Mike Wallace etc) look like a tough guy but it does nothing for the person reading/watching the interview. There's a protocol to interviewing just as there is to taking a medical history.

http://www.lukeford.net/essays/contents/interviewing.htm




Maybe you should go to Chris Hansen's (Dateline/To Catch a Predator) interview seminar.

Yes most interviewees are boring but it is the interviewers job to extract what is interesting about that person to show to the world. If the interviewee is boring and you don't get something work reporting, they why show it? It's like showing a half done movie or half ass complete one.

We can't show you anyone else's interview of porn whores that are watchworthing. That's why your audience comes to you because you are the last dying, near extinct, porn journalist. I'm calling you a porn journalist today but that may change to blogger. You are on a slippery slope because much of your content is extracted from user boards.


Top
#257190 - 07/08/07 08:21 AM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
Anonymous
Unregistered


"I hate doing interviews, simply by the fact, most of these chics define themselves by their possessions, Cars, jewelry, nay “bling”, and little dogs. Remove that, what have you? I’m dead 3 questions in. left in a sea of vapidness."

- Monstar/Alexander


Top
#257191 - 07/08/07 08:33 AM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
Monstar Offline
Porn Jesus

Registered: 03/28/04
Posts: 4450
Loc: The Planet Houston
Quote:

"I hate doing interviews, simply by the fact, most of these chics define themselves by their possessions, Cars, jewelry, nay “bling”, and little dogs. Remove that, what have you? I’m dead 3 questions in. left in a sea of vapidness."
- Monstar/Alexander





ha! I'd like to state for the record that I did say "most" not all.

I have stepped back into interviewing, albeit not adult industry..

Last weekend I interviewed the cast of Buck Rogers; Gil Gerrard, Erin Grey & Felix Sila.
_________________________
ContactPornStars.com TheStarFactoryEnt.com

Top
#257192 - 07/08/07 08:36 AM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
Handful Offline
Human Garbage

Registered: 05/08/07
Posts: 1681
Quote:

I don't think the problem is with the interviewer. It's with the interviewee. Most people are boring.




Such bullshit. As the interviewer it is your mandate to control the flow of conversation and keep things interesting. If the 'interviewee' is giving lackluster responses, change up your questions to elicit a better response. The problem here is that we have boring people being interviewed by another boring person.
_________________________
There's not a woman alive who has not wanted to be treated like a whore. It's in their genes.

Top
#257193 - 07/08/07 08:38 AM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:

Last weekend I interviewed the cast of Buck Rogers; Gil Gerrard, Erin Grey & Felix Sila.




You've got a strong stomch, then. I find most nursing homes sickening and depressing.



Top
#257194 - 07/08/07 09:03 AM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
DukeFloored Offline
Max Hardcore Prison Bitch

Registered: 01/19/04
Posts: 249
Nine out of ten of my posts/interviews have little meaning, but I have to keep pumping them up there to maintain my audience, massage my sources, etc, to get that one out of ten story that pops. That's the nature of the beast. This is my living. If money was not a concern, I would not be writing on porn.

Top
#257195 - 07/08/07 06:15 PM Re: Dukefloored's interviews have become a yawn...
fuckwhore Offline
Max Hardcore Prison Bitch

Registered: 02/18/07
Posts: 376
No offense Luke...you said 9 out of 10 stories where space fillers taken from message boards which lets you have time to culivate 1 story.

Can you show us 2 stories from the last 20 posts that were original and exclusive to you?

Top
#257196 - 07/09/07 02:09 PM Re: Dukefloored vs cellphone of death
Deuce_Bigalow Offline
Max Hardcore Prison Bitch

Registered: 10/15/06
Posts: 412
Loc: NYC
Luke shoots like I drink. Double fisted.


I crept on a creep with the cellphone of death.


Top



Moderator:  Jerkules, zenman 
Shout Box

JM Productions
JM Productions Official Home is the JerkOffZone.com
Gag Factor
Yeah, it's that fucked up!!
American Bukkake
Tap into your inner degenerate!!
JM has the Best Variety !!
JM Video Lines
Who's Online
0 registered (), 62 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod