acquired from http://www.lukeisback.com

Felicia Flint's myspace story-

Felicia writes:

I was referred to you by Demi Delia referring to Niko St. James.

I have not been talent in videos for a year now due to a automobile accident last summer and have been working on flirt4free.com. I decided to do a myspace profile for networking and for fans at www.myspace.com/feliciaflint

I am in the process of getting back into performing again and would love to promote safe sex in the future.

One day I add adult star "Niko St. James" as a friend and suddenly he becomes infatuated with me saying he owns a productions company called Sticky Bunz Productions and said he had just signed Demi Delia as a contract girl. I did a google search on the company and found a article pertaining to her signing with the company and decided it must be legit. He claims to be really good friends with all these different people in the industry. I did a google search on his name and indeed found one video under his name and asked if he had been in the industry for four years why only one movie. He claimed most of it has been internet content and some of it is still in production which could be true considering videos do take time for distribution.

The more I spoke with Niko through IM and by Telephone he did portray himself as a sweet natured guy and I thought this could be a good thing since I am in the process of getting back into doing videos again and wouldn't mind using my own talent. He claimed his mom was a full blown psychic and she said that we were soulmates and would be very happy together. He posted my pictures all over his myspace page and talked me into posting his as well. He actually went as far as to say he loved me and wanted to get married and I am like this dude doens't even know me. Among other things he wanted to put my name on all of his accounts and give me 50% of his company. I told him I felt wierd about that. I thought hey I always hear bad stories on myspace, it would be good to actually experience a good one.

Of course I know from common sence and working on flirt4free the internet is fun for flirting but not for meeting. Although, I do know some personal success stories from internet dating. We talked everyday for hours at a time and he was going to fly to see me and then we decided instead he would fly me to pittston, PA instead to stay with him and from there we would relocate to LA together. Suddenly from the day I was supose to leave I had no calls or emails from him for four days. I have been in contact with Demi Delia, her and Randy Spears have since found out his so called Sticky Bunz Productions company does not even exist.

I then get a email from Nikos profile page stating it was his friend and he was in a serious car accident in critical care and he still wants to be with me. I asked him to please remove all of my pictures from his profile which was done and he still claims he is the friend saying go ahead believe all the posers. Since then I have gotten email from girls with the same exact stories and there are also other various bad stories about this guy floating around in the industry. People need to be aware of him. He is apparently getting his jollies off using some of the information he knows from the industry along with false tales. This is not a funny matter and people like him give this industry a bad rep. Needless to say I plan on signing with a agency in September. Any questions or comments feel free to contact me at msfeliciaflint@yahoo.com