John Holmes is in it and plays (I think) a sex therapist. His wife is frustrated. She gets raped by a janitor and likes it. She consults a priest who claims to be gay and well aqcquainted with "cocksuckers and scumbag motherfuckers". The wife's next door neighbor is a bit of a tramp who catches the paperboy in the bushes peeping on the wife and jacking off. She decides to initiate him into sex right there and when she tries to push him to the ground he protests "But I can't see inside!" so she allows him to fuck her from behind as they face the window. Anyway, he pulls out and cums on her but and she is outraged. To sum up, this next door neighbor was a gorgeous black haired young woman exactly my type. I don't know her name and I haven't seen her in anything else. I'd be really greatful if someone could maybe post some screencaptures from 'Hard Soap' of this beautiful (then) young woman. This may have been the 1970's. It seemed influenced by the 'Three's Company' vibe juggernaut. I jerked off to this motion picture, which was made on film. I was a young boy.