Harlots line up
Teagan... (first, if not only interracial scene)
Bella Marie Wolfe..( unrated vet that squirts from time to time)
Britney Madison... (RIP)
Jessica Darlin ...( How did she survive her Extreme Ass. days)
Roxy Jezel
Katsumi..(Hot!!)
Jessica Sweet..(She's a spare aka talent)
Maxine ..(must have been a slow day at the Anabolic office)

..As you may have guessed by the title this is an all anal fim. All the girls do anal and all the scenes end with an ATM facial. Nice...With that said this isn't the best volume of Up Your Ass. I can think of a couple that have a better line. but it does have Teagan in one of her first scenes ever. and it's with Mr Marcus and B. Pumper. Who's this chicks agent!
......Anyway Teagan looks very uneasy through most of the scene. She's does anal with both guys first in cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, doggie and then side saddle. She takes facials from both studs before it's all over. Most of the other scenes are fair.
.....Britney Madison does a pretty good scene as well. She's get's DP and takes a nice facial.
......Jessica Darlin give a good performace but Jessica Sweet kinda kills the scene for me.
......Bella Maria squirts in her scene but you have to watch the DVD extras to see it...
......Maxine looks like she's bored through most of her scene and she doesn't seem to have any interest with her male talent.
..... I'm kinda of sick of seeing Roxy Jezel and Katsumi in a scene together or Roxy and Jayna Oso or Katsumi and Jayno Oso..get the drift. They all look a like and only Katsumi brings the goods (AVN award winner)
.....By the way the extra are pretty good. You can hear Teagan taking instructions on how to get an enema scene she didn't do one before her scene. Them make up lady walks her into the bath room and show her how take the enema. Classic. You can also hear Brian Pumper confess to liking the smell of women dirty feet (freak boy). Basically if you one want to ad a Teagan flick to your collection pre-contract then check it out