Bootylicious: Mamacitas
Starring Sabrina Jayde, Justine Romee, Felony, Catalina
JM Producciones

Well, JM’s stable of black studs have already torn their way through all the white bitchez in town, so it was only matter of time before they cast their leery gaze at the chicas in the barrio. This one had an interesting premise from the get-go, because Latin chicks almost never wanna take it in the ass in the first place, never mind get their sphincters stretched by too-big-to-fit black guys. I guess dinero talks, man, cuz this lovely quartet of Spanish fly girls take it backside, frontside, and everywhere in between.

Catalina looks like Michelle Branch, and she appears to be faking her accent, but whatever. Her buddy helpfully suggests that she invite a couple of black guys she knows from her burrito stand (!) come over to join the people-less party they’re brewing, and the next thing ya know, Pimpstar Weed and his buddy take turns banging her mouth, pussy and ass between gulps of 40 ouncers. Meanwhile, Weed’s other two buddies keep tattooed, Spanglish spoutin’ Jayde busy on the couch, with a sweaty DP scene that ends in a loud, messy facial.

Covergirl Felony either does the worst drunk Spanish chick accent ever, or she really is a drunk Spanish chick; either way, she meets up with Weed later in the day, and after stumbling over the line “We gotta kick this bitch’s ass for initiation!” about 5 times, she calms down and sucks Weed’s dick, just like she’s supposed to. For being so mouthy, she sure does shut the fuck up when he finally gets around to banging her spicy brown asshole, tho.

Justine Romee is either Catalina’s mom or her roommate, I’m not sure which. At any rate, she appears to have no problem (despite initial protests, delivered in hilariously fumbling dialogue, worthy of a b-movie) with servicing whatever drunk black guy wanders into the room. Romee’s a little too proto-milfy for her own good (although the enormous tits are fantastic), and her resemblance to the woman that cleans the bathrooms at my job just started to bum me out. Three outta four ain’t bad though, and for interracial fans, this one’s solid, vato.

Bonus: Very funny behind the scenes footage, photo gallery, cast bios.

-Sleazegrinder

Attachments
10002-bootyliciousmamacitascover.jpg (281 downloads)