Harmony’s got great tits that do the rapper’s delight when she’s packed from below or behind. Whatever the entry point her mams are magnifico the magician when they bounce as she gets herself a full steam ahead reaming. Forget about her baps for a minute b/c Holly Wellin takes Smut’s lightning rod by storm via her hypnotic knockers w/ more bounce to the ounce than Harmony. Note to perverts: Gotta tattoo the name Holy Wellin inside the skull after seeing this movie stealing performance. The best being her reverse cowgirl swinging them double barrels not too bigs but great jiggles like gelatin. It’s fab like the phone broad at LA Direct scolded me to say when I said groovy.
It’s not easy topping Harmony or Lauren Phoenix so Holly has overcum quite a hurdle there and it’s a no brainer why Lauren Phoenix won performer of the year b/c she never seems to phone in a performance. She takes her fucking seriously hardcore profane in the membrane. In this flick she plays a writer who churns out the fuck scripts acting out Nelson X’s brilliant way of overcoming writer’s block. Smut can relate as writer or am I a surrealist? Once again, his perverse sense of humor makes it smirk and fatefully having Lauren Phoenix portray himself is the coup de tat.
Trina Michaels can throw down a great performance once in a moonless night and this is one of them b/c her boobs don’t look so fake for some hard to discern reason. Let’s move on. I had my doubts about Jenavive when I watched the opening credits but they were erased when she got down to business on the knob goblin.
Smut suggests checking this out if you need a break from the choke fucks and don’t have the stomach for Wicked. Despite that one spoiler after The News Girl, Jerry has been impressing me ever since Love Sucks. This one is rock solid, too, if you know what I mean.

www.legenddirect.com