One minute I hear he's going to Private, previous to that I hear he's going to distribute on his own and now I hear that Sin City may not re-opt. on his deal? His product sells like mad, that much I do know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From www.SetGo.com via jasoncurious.com

Jason Sechrest writes on www.jasoncurious.com: I hear that Bridgette Kerkove, when taping a radio interview this week, requested of the show’s host that he not bring up her husband, director Skeeter Kerkove, in any way, shape or form, which may be the biggest confirmation we’ve had yet (from the horse’s mouths at least) that the two have truly split. But that’s not the only damage control that needs to be done when it comes to Skeeter’s image these days. I hear Sin City may opt not to renew his contract with their Mayhem label if he continues storming onto the premises in such a huff that he nearly scares the employees away from the company! In fact, I hear he’s been banned from the Chatsworth based offices after his last major blowup. So weird! Everytime I’ve met him on a set, he’s been sweeter than saccharine to me and overly accomodating. If the rumors are true, he must truly have a split-personality!