Funny Pic

Posted by: Cerberus

Funny Pic - 04/25/05 02:58 PM

Found on IRCimages. Monkey add you own comments.

Garfield steroid joke maybe???
Posted by: Smelly Monkey

Re: Funny Pic - 04/25/05 07:44 PM

bjfan pre robosuck. I'm just amazed that we have found a non asian guy who has less to work with then doron d.
Posted by: Toelicker

Re: Funny Pic - 04/26/05 08:40 AM

Dude, this guy reminds me of some Telly Savalas-like cartoon character, but I can't think of the name or context. Maybe an advertising mascot? I keep thinking Egyptian, but anyway . . .

That's a creepy fucking look on that guys face. He seems to be saying:

Hey, look how secure I can be despite my horribly small penis! People like me!! Yeah!!!
Posted by: Bornyo

Re: Funny Pic - 04/26/05 10:02 AM

Quote:

Dude, this guy reminds me of some Telly Savalas-like cartoon character, but I can't think of the name or context. Maybe an advertising mascot? I keep thinking Egyptian, but anyway . . .

You may be thinking of Mr Clean
Posted by: Cerberus

Re: Funny Pic - 04/26/05 04:35 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Damn that is him!!! I* guess the Mr. Clean gig went south on him and he is now working as comic relief at wet T-shirt events.

Re: Funny Pic - 04/26/05 10:08 PM

Quote:

Hey, look how secure I can be despite my horribly small penis! People like me!! Yeah!!!

He makes me feel better about my penis
Posted by: Coochie Monster

Re: Funny Pic - 04/26/05 11:37 PM

Why would you ever get up on stage naked if you were hung like a chink? "Cocaine is a helluva drug"

Re: Funny Pic - 04/27/05 07:02 AM

I think i was better hung as a baby. I doubt the weather could get cold enough to justify a penis shrinking to that, he is even sucking in his chest which adds like a 1/4-1/2 an inch. I wonder if that thing pops back inside leaving him with a eunuch like appearance. We need to get that guy in the cage to explain his penis and need to get naked publicly with a penis like that.
Posted by: Toelicker

Re: Funny Pic - 04/27/05 08:02 AM

Quote:

HAHA, yep, that is him. Don't know why I couldn't think of his name. There is a little Green Giant(misnomer) in there, too. He must be cheese . . . . .
Posted by: Bornyo

Re: Funny Pic - 04/27/05 09:30 AM

Another funny one from ircimages. This image is not kosher:

Posted by: Cleetus VanDamme

Re: Funny Pic - 04/27/05 11:44 AM

I'd bang that just because of the tits
Posted by: Coochie Monster

Re: Funny Pic - 04/27/05 12:03 PM

No disrespect to Arab, but that 2nd pic is just an unveiled persian woman. Theres a reason they keep covered up ya know?