My Cat Likes Beer

Posted by: Bornyo

My Cat Likes Beer - 09/11/09 11:01 PM

[Bishop]My cat tries to sneak a drink of beer every chance she gets.[/Bishop]
Posted by: Smelly Monkey

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/11/09 11:02 PM

Hey bornyo, you ever fool around with guys in your younger years?

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/11/09 11:04 PM

Never. I always thought I'd hold out for a Matt Casey type.
Posted by: electrostatic

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/11/09 11:06 PM

I'm sorry, I believe Monks meant to ask, "Bornyo you still fool around with guys in their younger years?". Yes.
Posted by: Smelly Monkey

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/11/09 11:07 PM

(google searches matt casey)

Is he a radio personality or a lacrosse player?

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/11/09 11:17 PM

Quote:

(google searches matt casey)

Is he a radio personality or a lacrosse player?

Both.
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/11/09 11:31 PM

Mmmmmnnnn...lacrosse players.
Posted by: Bishop

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/12/09 09:35 AM

Quote:

[Bishop]My cat tries to sneak a drink of beer every chance she gets.[/Bishop]

What can I say, I suffer from the "my life is an open book"posting style.
Posted by: cqd

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/12/09 12:05 PM

My hamster does not like beer. I've offered him a hamster sized "pint" before and when he got close to it the carbonation just made him sneeze a lot and look unhappy.
Posted by: Bluecipher

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/12/09 02:49 PM

As a kid I used to give my cat 7-Up. He'd lap up some, make a face and lap up some more. The fizz must have charmed his tounge.
Posted by: LouCypher

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/12/09 03:25 PM

Because of this thread I'll never swerve for a cat or likewise physically proportioned animal again. You all can add that to the list of babys, old men, and my dog that I will be abusing from here on out.

This forum has made me a better human being in an ohh so awful way. Your welcome.
Posted by: Dick Dastardly

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/12/09 06:10 PM

Quote:

Because of this thread I'll never swerve for a cat or likewise physically proportioned animal again. You all can add that to the list of babys, old men, and my dog that I will be abusing from here on out.

Careful, you're dangerously on the verge of adding "Little girl's dogs" to that list of inhumanity.
Posted by: Northrop

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/12/09 06:24 PM

When did Lou team up with Bungsmell?
Posted by: freestylah

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/12/09 06:39 PM

Quote:

You really swerved for cats up till now? Wow!

And regarding the abuse of the dog, could you post pics and a detailed description for my entertainment? Please?
Posted by: LouCypher

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/12/09 06:56 PM

Quote:

When did Lou team up with Bungsmell?

I didn't but I have no doubt that you can relate to getting speed bumped. By me. Often. Victim.
Posted by: Mark_J

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/12/09 11:37 PM

Lou you get enough practice leaning out and swinging a bottle like a polo mallet clearing these mongrel road hazards, when the day comes you see North pulled over scratching his head trying to change a tire, you'll be able to turn a quick U and do it blindfolded.

wild dogs crossing highways in packs can be utterly vicious when feeling threatened. they'll jump right into your car at a stoplight- it's one of the problems with driving a convertible, so always have that beer at the ready. nobody said conflict resolution has to be boring.
Posted by: Dick Dastardly

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/13/09 12:05 AM

I never fed my cat beer, but I know the fat little fucker like cheese curls. Son'va'bitch licked 'em clean, then left the soggy wafer-like carcus around for someone to pickup after him.
Posted by: zenman

Re: My Cat Likes Beer - 09/13/09 01:53 AM

Quote:

Never. I always thought I'd hold out for a Matt Casey type.

christ that's scraping the barrel.