Deril`ict

Posted by: Ashley Blue

Deril`ict - 11/15/05 11:56 PM

Randi Wright my new role model.
Posted by: JRV

Re: Deril`ict - 11/16/05 05:44 AM

She's unrecognizable from her first pics in the industry. I hope there's a dumpster just a few steps out of view.
Posted by: Sir Greenly

Re: Deril`ict - 11/16/05 07:47 AM

I loved Zoolander.
Posted by: RENFIELD1

Re: Deril`ict - 11/16/05 08:03 AM

Is that suppose to make her "hardcore" cause she pissed right there?? I hope a mosquito flew up her snatch.
Posted by: Bornyo

Re: Deril`ict - 11/16/05 08:15 AM

This is as good as she gets. This was from earlier that night.
Posted by: Soopergrizz

Re: Deril`ict - 11/16/05 09:56 AM

Quote:

She's unrecognizable from her first pics in the industry. I hope there's a dumpster just a few steps out of view.

Next stop on the oblivion express:

Posted by: khan fusion

Re: Deril`ict - 11/16/05 04:45 PM

fuck off, dude! I just pissed.
Posted by: Willie D

Re: Deril`ict - 11/16/05 06:56 PM

I predict this

will be in heavy use in 2006, after too much use of and will lead to multiple

Can we store Fayner in there? Even though he is technically not a "whore."
Posted by: jamesn

Re: Deril`ict - 11/16/05 07:09 PM

she's bipolar, bipolarity doesn't really show up until the late teens then gets progressively worse in your early 20's most of the time. she refuses to take medication.

from those pictures and the fact that she's coming into her own in terms of chemical imbalance, i'd say we're going to read about her doing something totally insane soon. maybe not forcing a plane into emergency grounding like alonzo spellman did, but sex with a german shepard or smartt isn't out of the question by any means.
Posted by: Phlogiston

Re: Deril`ict - 11/16/05 08:15 PM

Why the hell is she dressed like Axl Rose?
Posted by: jamesn

Re: Deril`ict - 11/16/05 08:20 PM

close, but no white spandex.
Posted by: John Floofin

Re: Deril`ict - 11/16/05 10:04 PM

So you're saying that she's got the potential to act like a white female Alonzo Spellman? That is not good, I wonder where he is now?
Posted by: degenerate

Re: Deril`ict - 11/17/05 12:29 AM

What are those chunks in the piss puddle?
Posted by: 2cums

Re: Deril`ict - 11/17/05 06:38 AM

Quote:

Did they ban smoking in bars in LA? How many of those drinks do you suppose were hers at one point in the evening?

Typical whore.

Willie, nice pic of Swami's freezer.
Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: Deril`ict - 11/17/05 08:53 AM

The homeless drug addicts that live behind 7-11 have more meat on their bones than this whore.The drugs are eating away at her with record speed.

By the way,nice skull on your boot.
Posted by: zenman

Re: Deril`ict - 11/17/05 09:07 AM

Quote:

Quote:

She couldn't wait to get inside to take a piss? Oh wait, that's not ghetto enough
Posted by: Soopergrizz

Re: Deril`ict - 11/18/05 10:14 AM

Quote:

she's bipolar, bipolarity doesn't really show up until the late teens then gets progressively worse in your early 20's most of the time. she refuses to take medication.

from those pictures and the fact that she's coming into her own in terms of chemical imbalance, i'd say we're going to read about her doing something totally insane soon. maybe not forcing a plane into emergency grounding like alonzo spellman did, but sex with a german shepard or smartt isn't out of the question by any means.

Do you think she'll ever do something as completely crazed as getting giant black roses tatooed on her ovaries?

ERRRR, never mind.

Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: Deril`ict -- Thread hijack - 11/19/05 09:23 AM

Take a look at the background family photo...I love the possibilities and questions such a thing produces. Who's picture is that? How much of a possibility that this scene was shot in someone's house while they were away and no knowledge of what was taking place? Or did they know and consent, but failed to remove the photo or anything else that might identify them? Or is the photo of Randi, her sister and her "Biological" father now living in Soho who has been sending $6,300 a month since she was 12 for her therapy and drugs?

Someone with the technology, time and vindictiveness should edit/enhance that portion of the photo and post the family picture. I'd pay at least $1.99 to see it and satisfy my curiosity...(that's exactly $1.99 more than I'd pay for the movie that contains this scene with her...)

Posted by: RENFIELD1

Re: Deril`ict - 11/19/05 09:25 AM

Come on though, she does have really nice boobies.