Open Message to Jamesn, smiling arab and Bornyo

Posted by: Smelly Monkey

Open Message to Jamesn, smiling arab and Bornyo - 08/08/05 07:05 AM

Hello guys, this is the monkey here. i understand your frustration over a certain poster. It sucks i know, but he is barely here anymore , the other boards don't stack up to XPT , you know this. Come on home, come on home, come on home. XPT is a house but you guys make it a home (monkey wipes away tear). I find it easier to express myself through song, heres one i wrote for you guys/

J,B AAAAAAAAAA, you have no idea what you meana to meeeeeee, i can't seeeee the seaaaaaaaaa without you. Its so dark in here-eeeeeee-eeeeeeee you are the light that shines, so bright like 24'sssssssss, spinning and gleamin like i know you do, Gotta gotta nah nah nah, i need your tenderness, tenderness.

God fucking damnit, whenever i try to write a shallow pointless song i always end up stealing lyrics from otis reddings tenderness. WHY.

(me if i was tantas)
Posted by: Cerberus

Re: Open Message to Jamesn, smiling arab and Bornyo - 08/08/05 07:17 AM

Quote:

(me if i was tantas)

That make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Re: Open Message to Jamesn, smiling arab and Bornyo - 08/08/05 07:27 AM

Quote:

Quote:

(me if i was tantas)

What type of warm?, like an open fire or like a recently fired bullet finding a home in your soft brain tissue or perhaps another , please elaborate.
Posted by: Cerberus

Re: Open Message to Jamesn, smiling arab and Bornyo - 08/08/05 07:43 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

(me if i was tantas)

What type of warm?, like an open fire or like a recently fired bullet finding a home in your soft brain tissue or perhaps another , please elaborate.

Like a nice feeling knowing I am in your daily thoughts. It just makes me happy that you think of me often. You might want to use the attachment in a later post. The little smiley is kind of lame.
All the best to you my friend.

Even though technically incorrect, a pistol and a revolver are not the same. It coveys your message. Just though I would help you out in the antagonizing me department, as I think you are hilarious, in your own way. Sad as that may be.

Re: Open Message to Jamesn, smiling arab and Bornyo - 08/09/05 06:37 AM

Back to the point, james, arab and bornyo where are you. Don't hold smartt against the monkey. Its out of my hands, WHY GOD WHY.
Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: Open Message to Jamesn, smiling arab and Bornyo - 08/09/05 07:21 AM

mmmm, without those 3 the cage is like the NBA after Larry, Magic and Michael all retired permanently. I've lost my anti-social mojo too, I may have to resort to posting pics of me committing petty crimes in my wheelchair.

I just had the misfortune of accidentally hearing jackson browne's song 'Lawyers in Love' so I have nothing entertaining to say except my brain is now oatmeal.
Posted by: jamesn

Re: Open Message to Jamesn, smiling arab and Borny - 12/21/05 06:01 AM

Posted by: Bornyo

Re: Open Message to Jamesn, smiling arab and Borny - 12/21/05 07:40 AM

I've had a shortage of hatred lately. It's a terrible thing really, because it's a good motivator.

However, the return of Garfield and Bishop (coincidence?), and the Smiling Arab has been inspirational.

I want to make sure I'm back on Bishop's holiday PM list next year.

Fuck you Smartt- your shit's full of baby teeth instead of corn.
Posted by: GARFIELD

Re: Open Message to Jamesn, smiling arab and Borny - 12/22/05 01:02 AM

Damn I leave for what 3-4 months & You guys still all hate smartt...nothing changes....LMFAO
Posted by: BIFF™

Re: Open Message to Jamesn, smiling arab and Borny - 12/22/05 09:46 AM

So what have you been doing at "pound-Garfield-in-the-ass" prison?

Re: Open Message to Jamesn, smiling arab and Borny - 12/22/05 10:52 AM

Quote:

So what have you been doing at "pound-Garfield-in-the-ass" prison?

lol ohhh no you didn't

(crips gang banger) (the shoe bomber)
..............................(garfield) ................