um does this thing still work?

Posted by: HillbillyHarry

um does this thing still work? - 12/28/19 10:12 PM

didn't think I was going to pull this out of my ass, but it appears that I have.

Got lost for a few years. I look forward to be catching up and being entertained.
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: um does this thing still work? - 12/29/19 11:51 AM

welcome back, Hillbilly
Posted by: J.B.

Re: um does this thing still work? - 12/29/19 01:56 PM

Hola, Harry! Where ya been?

Re: um does this thing still work? - 12/29/19 03:57 PM

It's been....busy

lots of traveling for work, lots of work, which has been solid. it's kept my brain distracted from indulging my base needs

spouse/partner/wife/whatever ended up kicking it from cancer this year, which was a bit surprising/etc. the plan was I would die first (genetics), she take the large life insurance and have a good time. It's taken me until this month to start dealing with her shit, mostly because I'm a fucking procrastinator and she was the one who took care of the Type A stuff.

Right now I'm pissed at her because she never wrote down all his passed down cajun recipes for red beans, etouffee, boudin, etc. My red beans are missing something.

broke screens on two laptops and I never got around to pulling my info off the drives until now.

Living in Trumpland (Appalachia) and it is entertaining. Old Hippie neighbor bought a fancy fridge with wifi after I told him not to. Found instructions on the internet how to hack it and started streaming Fox News to it. Almost drove him to tears.
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: um does this thing still work? - 01/03/20 02:15 AM

Originally Posted By: HillbillyHarry
It's been....busy

lots of traveling for work, lots of work, which has been solid. it's kept my brain distracted from indulging my base needs

spouse/partner/wife/whatever ended up kicking it from cancer this year, which was a bit surprising/etc. the plan was I would die first (genetics), she take the large life insurance and have a good time. It's taken me until this month to start dealing with her shit, mostly because I'm a fucking procrastinator and she was the one who took care of the Type A stuff.

Right now I'm pissed at her because she never wrote down all his passed down cajun recipes for red beans, etouffee, boudin, etc. My red beans are missing something.

broke screens on two laptops and I never got around to pulling my info off the drives until now.

Living in Trumpland (Appalachia) and it is entertaining. Old Hippie neighbor bought a fancy fridge with wifi after I told him not to. Found instructions on the internet how to hack it and started streaming Fox News to it. Almost drove him to tears.
any cute methbilly girls with whoring potential?

Re: um does this thing still work? - 01/05/20 08:09 PM

I've definitely done my recon for methbilly girls. Have a friend who works the overnight shift at the local Go-Mart (the WV version of the circle K) and we would compare notes. The problem is by the time they hit the whoring part, they've lost their teeth and are seriously pockmarked. My other problem seems to be I'm a bit too 1% in these parts weirdly enough and crime in the WV is segregated along real socio-economic lines.
I had better luck 10 years ago with a few pre-milf friends whose parents still live in the neighborhood.

The few that appear interested are super fucking obese. I don't mind a few pounds, but this is another category. A buddy of mine was opining that the more organized meth producers (they are now sending the locals out to Cali for "training") are keeping the better methbilly girls for their fuck harem sadly.
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: um does this thing still work? - 01/05/20 08:37 PM

Try Seeking Arrangements. A guy from a forum I read moved to South Carolina and is doing really well pulling part time hookers from SA
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: um does this thing still work? - 01/05/20 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: faceblaster
Try Seeking Arrangements. A guy from a forum I read moved to South Carolina and is doing really well pulling part time hookers from SA

$90/ month subscription is steep, but it is the best of the SD sites. Sugardaddy4me has gone to shit.
Posted by: ivorenginedriver

Re: um does this thing still work? - 01/06/20 10:43 AM

I am fortunate to live in Bodymore, Murderland, where streetwalkers are available 24/7 either in the Wilkens Avenue area of southwest Baltimore or in the Brooklyn/Curtis Bay area near Patapsco Avenue.