When I think of all the money I've wasted on whore

Posted by: CxGxPx

When I think of all the money I've wasted on whore - 09/28/17 09:34 PM

whores and booze...... it hasn't been that much. Like maybe a few grand. Because I'm a poor piece of shit and never had much money in the first place.

That's all.

Carry on.

Nothing to see here.

Re: When I think of all the money I've wasted on whore - 09/28/17 10:02 PM

I've fucked about nine whores. I really can't remember exactly.

I should not have been born.

I should have died when I was a child.

I should kill myself.

I should have killed =::REDACTED::=

If there's a hell, I'll see you in it.

If there is no hell. I'll create one just so I can be in it.
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: When I think of all the money I've wasted on whore - 09/29/17 09:21 AM

Re: When I think of all the money I've wasted on whore - 09/29/17 04:15 PM

Just fucked another one. $120 bucks. Second one in 2 or 3 weeks. She kind of looked like a chubby bjork. She was a little nervous because the last guy left finger shaped bruises on her leg. I had her choke me and spit in my mouth while fucking me in the cow girl position and telling me I have a small cock. She said I was wild. I wanted her to piss on me but was embarrassed to ask.

Re: When I think of all the money I've wasted on whore - 09/29/17 04:24 PM

I was drunk lastnigt and did a total piss take cover of THE DWARVES "fuck You up and get high"

Even though I don't get high.

I don't think there's many people I could beat up, although I've been told I don't know my own strength. I picked up Bill Manspeaker with one arm at a Green Jelly show some years back. He signed my ancient Serial Killer tape and drew all the little characters and shit on it and gave me a four back 2 cd 2 DVD set for free because he's a righteous dude. I was wearing one of my DEEP FRIED EMBRYO shirts and it was covered in green jello from the green jello eating contest I one earlier. It looked like decomposing guts and was the perfect compliment to the shirt.

Anyways, what was I taking about? Oh yeah, I should have renamed it. "I won't beat you up and get drunk"

Re: When I think of all the money I've wasted on whore - 09/29/17 05:12 PM

Posted by: J.B.

Re: When I think of all the money I've wasted on whore - 09/29/17 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
I was drunk lastnigt and did a total piss take cover of THE DWARVES "fuck You up and get high"

I'm thinking you should try. Might improve your posting style (not to mention save your liver and help you shed some scarred belly flab) if you switched from cheap booze to weed for a month. Also, I think you've got this backwards:

I should have renamed it. "I won't beat you up and get drunk"

Re: When I think of all the money I've wasted on whore - 09/29/17 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: J.B.

I'm thinking you should try. Might improve your posting style (not to mention save your liver and help you shed some scarred belly flab) if you switched from cheap booze to weed for a month. Also, I think you've got this backwards:

I should have renamed it. "I won't beat you up and get drunk"

I think I'd rather waste my pocket change on cheap pussy. Seems less likely to get me arrested. In the context of that song I'm 99.99% sure they are talking about hard drugs.

Re: When I think of all the money I've wasted on whore - 09/29/17 06:35 PM

I don't drink anywhere near as much as I used too. My weights been on a roller coaster dealing with this thyroid shit.

Re: When I think of all the money I've wasted on whore - 09/30/17 12:54 AM

I can still smell her on me. Makes me feel good. So young and plump and and sweet. The bruises on her leg made me sad and aroused.

Mentioned my scarred up blubber reminded me I had seen some pictures of Sabu the other day. Jesus fuck does he have some vicious scars. Like a 20 year old catchers mit. His skin is probably tougher than that too. He seemed to have complete disregard for his own body.
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: When I think of all the money I've wasted on whore - 09/30/17 10:23 AM

I can still smell her on me. Makes me feel good. So young and plump and and sweet. The bruises on her leg made me sad and aroused.

Mentioned my scarred up blubber reminded me I had seen some pictures of Sabu the other day. Jesus fuck does he have some vicious scars. Like a 20 year old catchers mit. His skin is probably tougher than that too. He seemed to have complete disregard for his own body.

Head full of pills and weed, and he's Superman.