The reason Jenna Fischer's career stalled.

Posted by: windsock

The reason Jenna Fischer's career stalled. - 12/20/16 08:13 PM

It's because she clearly has an upper lip prone to sprouting moustache hair. Otherwise she is a very lovely woman and I would love to cover her in my hot spoonk. :: drunky
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: The reason Jenna Fischer's career stalled. - 12/20/16 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: windsock
It's because she clearly has an upper lip prone to sprouting moustache hair. Otherwise she is a very lovely woman and I would love to cover her in my hot spoonk. :: drunky

I think it is because she can't act. Pam is actually her.

You know, like Nicholson. You don't watch Jack Nicholson become a character, he is a character and his various movies are just Jack Nicholson in various settings. The Pam/Fischer character just don't have enough charisma to carry a movie, unless it is distributed by VividCeleb and she's getting DPed in the Schrute Beat Farm barn by Dwight and his weirdo cousin.
Posted by: backdoorman

Re: The reason Jenna Fischer's career stalled. - 12/21/16 03:48 PM

This one could get a bit swarthy at some point but boy howdy she's hot. Morena Baccarin of Gotham and others.

Posted by: backdoorman

Re: The reason Jenna Fischer's career stalled. - 12/21/16 03:55 PM

Jenna may be more prone to getting pudgy rather than hirsute.

Posted by: Jerkules

Re: The reason Jenna Fischer's career stalled. - 12/21/16 06:24 PM

I didnt find her bel
Originally Posted By: backdoorman
Jenna may be more prone to getting pudgy rather than hirsute.

I didnt find her believable as a whore. She probably should have gone nude to go off type.

Re: The reason Jenna Fischer's career stalled. - 12/21/16 10:06 PM

I have to say that Fischer is the one improvement that the US version of 'The Office' has over Gervais/Merchant. The actress in the UK version is a blonde bombshell not in the least bit mousy and not for a moment do you believe that she is smart enough to share Tim's sense of humor. Fischer is a perfect fit for this part. drunky
Posted by: Vice Admiral

Re: The reason Jenna Fischer's career stalled. - 12/22/16 01:56 AM

Originally Posted By: backdoorman
This one could get a bit swarthy at some point but boy howdy she's hot. Morena Baccarin of Gotham and others.

Swarthy means dark-skinned. Brasilierinha Morena Baccarin starts off from swarthy. And holy mackerel, she is hot as all get out. Boy howdy indeed.

Re: The reason Jenna Fischer's career stalled. - 01/01/17 01:45 PM

Fischer had a baby. I hate it when celebs have babies. They get on talkshows and won't shut about, they are in a celebratory mood like they won the Powerball. Fucking annoying. New life is in no way something to get ecstatic over. Stop fucking bragging about your baby bumps. Cunts. ::