California legalizes recreational marijuana

Posted by: smutspov

California legalizes recreational marijuana - 11/09/16 07:26 AM

It's about freakin time bitches smokin jam
Link
Posted by: J.B.

Re: California legalizes recreational marijuana - 11/09/16 08:24 AM

As did a few others. Silver lining, I guess.

http://patch.com/us/across-america/marijuana-legalization-results-ca-ma-az-nv-me
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: California legalizes recreational marijuana - 11/09/16 09:46 AM

Fuck that, now my weed will cost 15% more and soon they will fuck with the potency.
Posted by: Willie D

Re: California legalizes recreational marijuana - 11/09/16 10:07 AM

Originally Posted By: faceblaster
Fuck that, now my weed will cost 15% more and soon they will fuck with the potency.
Don't forget the sales tax.

I live around a bunch of old people. I've had to 'splain what "420" means so many times, I could turn it into a vaudeville act.

But right now, I'm gonna get in the car, drive to Blythe, CA, roll up a spliff that would make Dave Chappelle blush, and just sit on the state line. Anyone walking by can take a hit too.

Re: California legalizes recreational marijuana - 11/09/16 10:14 AM

Find a grower who sells on the side. They're out there and there's going to be more. I'm just glad I don't have to renew my Cali med weed card next time I'm in LA.
smokin
Posted by: J.B.

Re: California legalizes recreational marijuana - 11/09/16 10:19 AM

See, if we could have enacted this across the country before this election, e would have had different candidates in Both parties.

Re: California legalizes recreational marijuana - 11/09/16 11:30 AM

Posted by: Jerkules

Re: California legalizes recreational marijuana - 11/09/16 12:48 PM

Originally Posted By: faceblaster

A buddy stopped by yesterday and dropped off a jar of his home grown. 1 plant, he got over a pound of bud from it.
Posted by: backdoorman

Re: California legalizes recreational marijuana - 11/09/16 02:31 PM

Would love to have access to edibles. Helps my pain tremendously. I make some every now and then but need to perfect my technique.

Re: California legalizes recreational marijuana - 11/09/16 03:49 PM

I know someone in NoCal who makes $10K/year for 1 month cutting weed. They ship the stuff into a clandestine barn, and she can cut up a plant faster than you can say Jackie Robinson, so she gets the highest per pound pay.

Re: California legalizes recreational marijuana - 11/09/16 04:59 PM

Quote:
Proposition 64 legalizing recreational marijuana passes: So what's next? Link

Posted by: Claude Goddard

Re: California legalizes recreational marijuana - 11/10/16 01:49 AM

Why has the GOP not lost their mind on this? For Nixonites this shit was essential. I guess they've switched to obessing on abortion.

Re: California legalizes recreational marijuana - 11/10/16 09:21 AM

Legal Weed = big $$$ and it's currently a state's right vs Federal law issue. The GOP loves business and generally side with the states over federal overreach. Since the uptight evangelicals lost their pull over the party the main focus is probably protecting the unborn and gun rights.

Re: California legalizes recreational marijuana - 11/16/16 07:53 AM