How likely that Corey Feldman will kill himself?

Posted by: windsock

How likely that Corey Feldman will kill himself? - 10/02/16 09:04 PM

I say very and soon. drunky ::
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: How likely that Corey Feldman will kill himself? - 10/02/16 09:25 PM

He's way to self absorbed to realize killing himself would be a good thing for the world.

Re: How likely that Corey Feldman will kill himself? - 10/03/16 03:36 PM

Self absorbtion (absorption?) is the key component to suicide. This along with his midlife crisis and his little man/garden gnome complex make this latest development potentially lethal. I want to see his ballerina interpretive dance moves on the Today Show in gif form. ::
Posted by: Bluecipher

Re: How likely that Corey Feldman will kill himself? - 10/03/16 08:41 PM

He'll die in the arms of the pedo who introduced him to Man-Boy Love.

Re: How likely that Corey Feldman will kill himself? - 10/03/16 08:46 PM

His enduring love of Michael Jackson (who must have done.... something to him) is in stark contrast to his acid rant against Hollywood as an Illuminati pedophile cult. Jacko and Corey Haim must have been the loves of his life, and a good portion of his soul mustve died with them. It may be that it has been a slow burn self immolation ever since. drunky

Re: How likely that Corey Feldman will kill himself? - 10/03/16 11:26 PM

This turd is from my era but I feel zero fondness for him. I hated all those movies. 'Stand By Me' was rubbish. He was in a movie with Meredith Salinger I was fond of but that was only because of Salinger's cute face and lovely, large natural breasts. Feldman looked like a 47 year old lesbian at 16, which normally is a detail that would endear me to someone, but I just hate him.
Instead now I'm thinking of Gary Coleman in his final days and how sad that made me, bashing his head against a radiator in despair as the golddigging whore who attatched herself to him ignored his pleas and looked on with disinterest. That was a D list tragedy. Feldman is schadenfreude for the deranged, which I am. Oh, darlin darlin, hang by beam! Oh hang, by beam! Oh hang, oh hang, hang by beam! ::
Posted by: Willie D

Re: How likely that Corey Feldman will kill himself? - 10/04/16 07:17 PM

Maybe you and Corey can arrange a murder/suicide. I don't care who goes first, but someone's gotta take the lead. Maybe watch "The Deer Hunter" a few times beforehand with a giant bottle of gin. drunky.

Re: How likely that Corey Feldman will kill himself? - 10/05/16 01:00 AM

"I love you, Nick. Why are you doing this to me?" masturbanana
Posted by: Bluecipher

Re: How likely that Corey Feldman will kill himself? - 10/06/16 05:08 PM

This isn't your daily AA meeting, alky. How's about drinking another liter of gin and sleeping it off ?