PT Anderson is a very handsome man.

Posted by: windsock

PT Anderson is a very handsome man. - 09/26/16 08:19 PM

Surely we all agree he is the most supremely gifted big movie director Generation X. By quite a long margin. Usually talent of that magnitude manifests in trolls like Tarantino or Sidney Lumet or Fellini or Spielberg, etc. But Anderson is a prince. Kubrick was also handsome before baldness set in and he decided to look like a humorless rabbi for the remainder of his days. Also, I had always assumed Anderson was gay because of his flamboyant personality and the uniquely warm tone of 'Boogie Nights' seems very queer. But apparently he nailed Fiona Apple and put several babies up inside Maya Rudolph, so apparently not. drunky

Re: PT Anderson is a very handsome man. - 09/26/16 09:34 PM

I didn't much care for 'Inherent Vice'. It just wasn't funny enough and the bits meant to be touching weren't. It had its moments but it is botched. drunky
Posted by: Claude Goddard

Re: PT Anderson is a very handsome man. - 09/26/16 10:05 PM

The best of his generation for sure. There Will Be Blood and The Master are his best I think. Hard Eight and Punch Drunk Love are also great.

Re: PT Anderson is a very handsome man. - 09/26/16 10:17 PM

When I saw 'There Will Be Blood' when it came out it was so good I mistrusted it. I had to see it again immediately to make I hadn't been duped. Same with Lynch's 'Mulholland Dr.'. drunky

Re: PT Anderson is a very handsome man. - 09/28/16 07:59 PM

I never knowingly get involved with a girl who got raped. Apple and Tori Amos are highprofile rape survivors. I'm not sure how this affects the sex if at all. I got molested when I was a kid. And it is undeniable part of who I am. Probably why I find myself returning to my butthole when I get to the bottom of the bottles. drunky
Posted by: Bluecipher

Re: PT Anderson is a very handsome man. - 09/28/16 08:30 PM

Your love for pain and humiliation is deep. Did you gape when raped?

Re: PT Anderson is a very handsome man. - 09/28/16 08:58 PM

I do not believe I graped. drunky
Posted by: Bluecipher

Re: PT Anderson is a very handsome man. - 09/28/16 10:30 PM

Drink some more. You can make the gape. If you're lucky your special friend can make you snort, drool and gag.