Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando?

Posted by: windsock

Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/13/16 11:31 PM

Religion, homophobia, guns... Right up your alley.
Posted by: tattypatty

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/14/16 10:22 PM

CxGpXGXLQBT will just call us all rayciss. And then JB will somehow make it about Trump.

Happy Ramadan!

http://www.ksat.com/news/active-shooter-barricaded-in-amarillo-walmart-report-says
Posted by: CxGxPx

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/14/16 10:30 PM

A rag head killed a bunch of fags. The Christian conservative cocksuckers are confused who to root for
Posted by: Steezo

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/14/16 10:32 PM

Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
A rag head killed a bunch of fags. The Christian conservative cocksuckers are confused who to root for

Trump.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/14/16 10:50 PM

It appears to be an updated versipn of the Jeffrey Dahmer story. And it is interesting to think about how Dahmer might have played out now. As it was Dahmer's tortured closet religion infused hell play itself out in true alienation so he became more or less an artist, a sculptor who wirked human body parts with the door locked and lived in fear that everyday that the super would let himself in to his apartment while he was at the factory. That isn't what alienation is anymore.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/14/16 10:53 PM

Oh golly gee! It turns out that this dead loser not only wanted to be A COP but he was a closeted queer himself? If only he was raised by a Christian father instead of a moozlem terrorist he wouldn't have been a gay basher! Oh wait, Christians fag bash all the time and I've only watched about a dozen videos today where Christians praise the death of the sodomites . It says so in Leviticus. I only grew up with in an extremely homophobic Jesus loving household and heard ten times a day how all the fags should die. AIDS is great, fags in hell, blah blah blah. It's not like this guy was deeply disturbed and probably would have killed people anyways. It's not as if the majority of people in the good old USA claim to be Christian so therefore the majority of rapes murders and child moleststions are committed by the lovers of Christ right? But continue to tell me Islam was this fuck heads main problem as off you turds don't think a bunch of dead fudge packers isn't hilarious. Fuck Muhammad and fuck Jesus Christ right up their asses with a big black PULSEing dong.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/14/16 11:01 PM

Am I a bigot?

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/14/16 11:12 PM

Originally Posted By: windsock
Am I a bigot?

I've never noticed that before, just your rainman shtick

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/14/16 11:18 PM

But that aside, don't you feel it's true that a type of personality who once would have festered and exploded from a private hell now lives out that pre explosion maybe on the interconnected web? How might a figure like Ted Kacynski have had a different trajectory because of the embrace of social media. When some guy or girl from Oslo reacts approvingly to an expression of your most shameful self at 3am EST it does make an impression.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/14/16 11:35 PM

Originally Posted By: windsock
But that aside, don't you feel it's true that a type of personality who once would have festered and exploded from a private hell now lives out that pre explosion maybe on the interconnected web? How might a figure like Ted Kacynski have had a different trajectory because of the embrace of social media. When some guy or girl from Oslo reacts approvingly to an expression of your most shameful self at 3am EST it does make an impression.

I think these are the answers you're looking for

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven%27s_Gate_(religious_group)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Republican_Army
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh
http://archbishop-cranmer.blogspot.com/2013/06/bbc-and-christian-tradition-of-female.html?m=1
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 01:50 AM

Jim Jones's People's Temple is right by my work and I drive past it all the time. It's now a church, preaching in Korean and in Spanish at different times of the day. Fucking beautiful building that was originally built as a synagogue and still has a giant star of david window panel.

Posted by: J.B.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 04:34 AM

Originally Posted By: tattypatty
JB will somehow make it about Trump.

Nahhh. Trump's making it about himself on his own. I'm not going to help him.
Posted by: backdoorman

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 08:38 AM

A fucking closeted Muslim murders Americans over his conflicted desire to suck cock and CGP makes it about Christianity. Telling!
That's why no one wants to discuss much of anything with you pal.
Try talking about guns next and see if that works. [probably not]

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 08:40 AM

It's [the argument] really gotten old. Way past time to deal with Radical Islam in an effective way.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 11:43 AM

So are the SJWs . They can't decide who the bigger victim is: faggots or those poor poor muslims. It took two seconds to see the cries of islamaphobia and YEAH WELL CHRISTIANS on the web.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 04:26 PM

Originally Posted By: backdoorman
A fucking closeted Muslim murders Americans over his conflicted desire to suck cock and CGP makes it about Christianity. Telling!
That's why no one wants to discuss much of anything with you pal.
Try talking about guns next and see if that works. [probably not]

You really think if this guy wasn't a mussie he would have been less disturbed?

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 04:26 PM

So are the SJWs . They can't decide who the bigger victim is: faggots or those poor poor muslims. It took two seconds to see the cries of islamaphobia and YEAH WELL CHRISTIANS on the web.

Well Christians are dog shit too so...

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 06:12 PM

YEAH WELL CHRISTIANS

You seem to be taking this "Christian" thing pretty personally, Paddy. Last I checked, you were still a Die-Hard Athiest and Apostle of Reason. (The magazine, if not some impossible ideal of "reason"). You secretly convert back or something? grin

End of the day: This bullshit has next to nothing to do with religion and everything to do with one fucktard's inability to deal with his own urges. Religion only enters the picture as the bastard's last desperate attempt to cloak his real motives. Ever heard the old saw "Religion is the last refuge of scoundrels"? That's what's going on here, same as when the kiddie-diddling priests claim they were only giving their altar boys "religious instruction" via "pistoning peni".

You want a bad guy to vilify? I'll give you two: (1) The closeted homo who wrought the carnage; and (2) Wayne LaPierre, who still won't allow his political prostitutes to ban gun sales to people on terrorist watch lists. No one is looking to ban guns altogether, but fer fuck's sake could we at least keep 'em out of the hands of people with a history of DV and a lengthy stay on the FBI's radar? Otherwise, we'll have to stop blaming the Feebs for being, well "Feebs". And even Drumpf is coming around on that score.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 06:54 PM

Originally Posted By: J.B.
YEAH WELL CHRISTIANS

You seem to be taking this "Christian" thing pretty personally, Paddy. Last I checked, you were still a Die-Hard Athiest and Apostle of Reason. (The magazine, if not some impossible ideal of "reason"). You secretly convert back or something? grin

End of the day: This bullshit has next to nothing to do with religion and everything to do with one fucktard's inability to deal with his own urges. Religion only enters the picture as the bastard's last desperate attempt to cloak his real motives. Ever heard the old saw "Religion is the last refuge of scoundrels"? That's what's going on here, same as when the kiddie-diddling priests claim they were only giving their altar boys "religious instruction" via "pistoning peni".

You want a bad guy to vilify? I'll give you two: (1) The closeted homo who wrought the carnage; and (2) Wayne LaPierre, who still won't allow his political prostitutes to ban gun sales to people on terrorist watch lists. No one is looking to ban guns altogether, but fer fuck's sake could we at least keep 'em out of the hands of people with a history of DV and a lengthy stay on the FBI's radar? Otherwise, we'll have to stop blaming the Feebs for being, well "Feebs". And even Drumpf is coming around on that score.

It's because he's a worthless piece of shit with zero empathy who's completely tone deaf to any sort of nuance in society. When are you going to realize the majority of people who post here a human garbage, it ain't just a funny title.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 07:24 PM

It's because he's a worthless piece of shit with zero empathy who's completely tone deaf to any sort of nuance in society. When are you going to realize the majority of people who post here a human garbage, it ain't just a funny title.

Have ye looked in the mirror lately? We're all human garbage here, me included. Would any of us post here if we weren't?

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: J.B.

Have ye looked in the mirror lately? We're all human garbage here, me included. Would any of us post here if we weren't?

In my most scum bag rat tail white trash depths I don't come close to some of the people here and neither you do, quit pretending like you're one of these fucking animals

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 08:27 PM

In my most scum bag rat tail white trash depths I don't come close to some of the people here and neither you do, quit pretending like you're one of these fucking animals

Sure we do, License Plate. Maybe not in the way that rattles your particular chain, nor mine. But we're all "Human Garbage" in one way or another, and neither you nor I are any different. You start with the "But I can't be's" and you're thinking the same way this Mateen manic thought.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 09:33 PM

Zero empathy is being shown by the fucking saddies who are trying to make this about themselves (BLM losers etc
) and the morons who just can't accept that one of their pets slaughtered one of their other pets. Do muslims rank higher on the oppression olympics podium more than homos now?
I'm mentioning the Christians (who I have no time for) because people IRL keep deflecting and mentioning them. The best is the meme of hillbilly repubs with the words "I AM OMAR MATEEN" put underneath. So desperate. Talk about everything but the maniac with the gun and his reasons.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 10:05 PM

Well, yeah, that's my point: His reason was that he was a self loathing queer with a short fuse. The ISIS shit is his lame ass attempt at justification. And he loses martyrdom points because it turns out the guy ISIS tried to claim as their own was someone they would have beheaded for buggery.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 10:22 PM

Zero empathy is being shown by the fucking saddies who are trying to make this about themselves (BLM losers etc
) and the morons who just can't accept that one of their pets slaughtered one of their other pets. Do muslims rank higher on the oppression olympics podium more than homos now?
I'm mentioning the Christians (who I have no time for) because people IRL keep deflecting and mentioning them. The best is the meme of hillbilly repubs with the words "I AM OMAR MATEEN" put underneath. So desperate. Talk about everything but the maniac with the gun and his reasons.

Where does this fucking delusion come from that there is this cult like sect in the left that is "soft" on Muslims and where the fuck in the WORLD do you think this is being applied to? We've killed millions of Arab children in the Middle East. It's okay bro, they know how tough we are, we couldn't get any tougher unless we dropped some H bombs something that you probably cum in your pants at the though of. Luckily you've got a candidate that seems open to the idea! It's really fucking disgusting how people like you all of then sudden care about the lives of homosexuals and want to use this incident as some fucking soap box about the Muslims, as if a CHRISTIAN, there's that word again, who was as warped as this guy and brought up in a west borrows baptist church type environment couldn't have been just as likely at have committed this crime. And those types of Christians are a hell of a lot more common than you act like. Just like you think some "regressive left" isn't aware of Muslim extremism (really it's Wahhabism and a whole shit load of complicated things that you're too stupid to grasp) if we left the Middle East the fuck alone 99% of terrorism directed towards us would disappear. You sit there drooling through your smile with your hand on your crotch at how excited you are this mass murder occurred. Don't put my name into your stinking mouth again you goddamn sadist.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 10:50 PM

With tattypattys logic. Catholic priests should be put into internment camps because they might suck alter boy prick.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 11:25 PM

if we left the Middle East the fuck alone 99% of terrorism directed towards us would disappear...

We would have had to have done that in 1953 (or '48), now it's too late.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 11:32 PM

With tattypattys logic. Catholic priests should be put into internment camps because they might suck alter boy prick.

I'd fucking welcome it. Thank goodness comedians like Louis CK and other comedians can make jokes about priests raping boys all day without someone trying to murder him or (gasp)calling him a bigot.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By: faceblaster
if we left the Middle East the fuck alone 99% of terrorism directed towards us would disappear...

We would have had to have done that in 1953 (or '48), now it's too late.

Maybe if we stopped murdering them by the hundreds of thousands it would help

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 11:45 PM

I'd fucking welcome it. Thank goodness comedians like Louis CK and other comedians can make jokes about priests raping boys all day without someone trying to murder him or (gasp)calling him a bigot.

Hahahaha. How many people love Larry the cable guy? You almost said something worthwhile.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/15/16 11:55 PM

You're making equivalencies where there are none. A catholic priest doesn't walk down the street in fear wearing his collar because of child sex scandals. A person wearing a burqa or turban fears being beaten up because of 9/11

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/16/16 10:08 AM

Because you say so? Gee the west is such a terrifyingly horrible society with so many vicious attacks on muslims. Why would anyone dare live here ( I mean other than the civility, the freedom, etc etc etc). Maybe living somewhere that adheres to Islamic law would be better,

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/16/16 02:15 PM

Because you say so? Gee the west is such a terrifyingly horrible society with so many vicious attacks on muslims. Why would anyone dare live here ( I mean other than the civility, the freedom, etc etc etc). Maybe living somewhere that adheres to Islamic law would be better,

Who the fuck said they want to live under Islamic rule you blithering retard? I sure as fuck don't want to live under Old Testament Leviticus rule either.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/16/16 10:38 PM

Hey you miserable cock suckers, it looks like a conservative lunatic just murdered a member of British parliament. Thankfully it was England and he just had a knife instead of an m16 with hundred round magazines or it could have been a whole lot worse.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/16/16 10:41 PM

He also shot her. It pays to be thorough.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/16/16 11:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Steezo
He also shot her. It pays to be thorough.

My bad! I guess you missed the part about how he didn't have like an m60 machine gun because it wasn't the shit hole called America but you're too much of a moron.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/16/16 11:09 PM

And a man that was a FAG himself and a child molester was going to shoot up a gay pride parade THE SAME FUCKING DAY of the Florida shooting!! He wasn't even brown or a moozlem or nuthin'!

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/16/16 11:16 PM

Let's just wipe out the Muslims. Maybe the fag Muslims first, like this Orlando shooter apparently was. We can work on the rest later.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/16/16 11:31 PM

Hahahaha. I'd be fine with cutting off funding to isreal and letting the rest of the Middle East wipe them off the face of the planet.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/16/16 11:36 PM

Hey look at this guy! Is this one of the christians that backdoor man thinks "aren't as bad as the muslims"?

He's a niggrr or a spic of some kind so you guys are probably torn over whether or not to suck his cock
Posted by: JasonH

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/17/16 12:48 AM

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/17/16 01:47 AM

Originally Posted By: JasonH

cool story bro

Posted by: Jake Malone's Ghost

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/17/16 06:30 AM

Jim Jones's People's Temple is right by my work and I drive past it all the time. It's now a church, preaching in Korean and in Spanish at different times of the day. Fucking beautiful building that was originally built as a synagogue and still has a giant star of david window panel.

Wait, there's someone on XPT who works a regular job and is not a windsock level bed pisser who can't even get up in the morning? You may want to keep that quiet, it could ruin your reputation around here.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/17/16 06:42 AM

Hey look at this guy! Is this one of the christians that backdoor man thinks "aren't as bad as the muslims"?

He's a niggrr or a spic of some kind so you guys are probably torn over whether or not to suck his cock

Again with the misrepresenting or misinterpreting or just plain butt fucked stupidity. And that anti semitic remark is also why no one likes your retarded ass.
Dude above is a sick motherfucker. And your beliefs are so far out in left field you're not even in the parking lot.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/17/16 12:06 PM

Originally Posted By: backdoorman

Again with the misrepresenting or misinterpreting or just plain butt fucked stupidity. And that anti semitic remark is also why no one likes your retarded ass.
Dude above is a sick motherfucker. And your beliefs are so far out in left field you're not even in the parking lot.

On a board that considers blacks and Browns subhuman you're mad because I called someone a kike once? And what do mean he's a "sick mother fucker" he's of the people you cherish. You see, while you may want to continue with the delusion that Muslims are so much worse than Christians, you don't seem to realize there are a lot more Christians like the one I posted above then you seem to want to admit.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/17/16 01:21 PM

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/17/16 02:17 PM

He has to go back.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/17/16 04:20 PM

Holy dogshit that's horrifying

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 06/18/16 09:21 AM

Yep, now I have PTSD.
Posted by: charin

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 07/09/16 08:39 PM

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 07/10/16 09:37 AM

I'm not watching that insane cunt.

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 07/10/16 07:50 PM

I love Samantha Bee but I hate it when comics do this sort of thing. I prefer the Gilbert Gottfried or Howard Stern approach to tragedy. It's a healthier sense of perspective.
Posted by: Claude Goddard

Re: Aren't you folks going to talk about Orlando? - 07/16/16 04:59 AM

I prefer when comedians are funny, Lenny Bruce, George Carlin and Bill Hicks all became self-important lecturers rather than comedians in their late years.