I changed my mind

Posted by: CxGxPx

I changed my mind - 04/01/16 09:08 PM

You know what, I'm sorry guys. I realize now that freemarket are the only way. Low taxes and limited government are right. The blacks and Muslims are taking advantage of the system and cops lives matter. Rush Limbaugh and my dad were right. America is the shining beacon on the hill. I am truly sorry.
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: I changed my mind - 04/01/16 09:16 PM

Yer dad didn't beat you enough.
Posted by: Fiend2

Re: I changed my mind - 04/01/16 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
You know what, I'm sorry guys. I realize now that freemarket are the only way. Low taxes and limited government are right. The blacks and Muslims are taking advantage of the system and cops lives matter. Rush Limbaugh and my dad were right. America is the shining beacon on the hill. I am truly sorry.

So what. No one here cares what you think or feel.

Re: I changed my mind - 04/01/16 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Jerkules
Yer dad didn't beat you enough.

He was a good man, God rest his soul. I knew every smack was filled with righteous love. He warned me about the kikes and the niggerlovers and faggots. I've strayed.
Posted by: backdoorman

Re: I changed my mind - 04/02/16 08:17 AM

The thing is there are nuggets of truth in your beliefs. You just turn them into big old piles of horse manure. Try not to buy into the libtard lunacy whole hog and maybe realize it's government in general spreading the shit from both sides. Free market works fine up to the point of the greed taking over and the greedy using political influence to get moar moar moar. That doesn't make the free market the enemy. Just the greedy cocksuckers. Sorry if you were abused. I had some things happen to me early on but I always told myself it wasn't me it was the fucked up in the head assholes that did it that was to blame. I gave up the need for vengeance long ago. Karma works wonders.
At one time America truly was the shining beacon. Politicians have shit all over the light and the American people have become cattle eating that shit up. People are stupid as fuck.

Now having said all that I realize you are being tongue in cheek and your usual smart assed self so fuck you and have a nice day. laugh

Re: I changed my mind - 04/02/16 09:04 PM

April fools!

Re: I changed my mind - 04/03/16 07:11 AM

Hehehehe
Posted by: Fiend2

Re: I changed my mind - 04/03/16 01:54 PM

In my time zone he was about 9 minutes into April 2nd so he's the fool.

Re: I changed my mind - 04/03/16 03:22 PM

Obviously no one took him seriously so ...... FAIL.
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: I changed my mind - 04/03/16 05:33 PM

Originally Posted By: backdoorman
Obviously no one took him seriously so ...... FAIL.

As the Hebrews say: What makes tonight differ from all others?
Posted by: windsock

Re: I changed my mind - 04/03/16 11:10 PM

I was taken in by this completely because it perfectly mimicked the trajectory and depth of an actual conversion of this sort. Well done.