Trivago Commercials

Posted by: KidRibz

Trivago Commercials - 03/29/16 05:44 PM

I'm not sure why, but that dude on the Trivago commercials makes me want to jump through the tv and choke him to death. Does that fag bother anyone else?
Posted by: Steezo

Re: Trivago Commercials - 03/29/16 07:35 PM

I believe there's a website dedicated to the fact that people think he looks like a creepy swinger. I think it all started because the shirt he was wearing in his first Trivago commercial was buttoned down a little lower than looked right for a commercial spokesdude.

Re: Trivago Commercials - 03/29/16 07:40 PM

I'd also like to punch those freak shows that go to the drive thru at Sonic. Especially the passenger.
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Trivago Commercials - 03/29/16 09:33 PM

I hate the guys from Property Brothers. They're repugnant and I've seen them douche up a beautiful Victorian home.

Re: Trivago Commercials - 03/29/16 10:32 PM

Originally Posted By: gia jordan
I hate the guys from Property Brothers. They're repugnant and I've seen them douche up a beautiful Victorian home.

The guy from Treehouse Masters is a fucking tool also.
Posted by: tattypatty

Re: Trivago Commercials - 03/30/16 09:34 PM

Dude I was talking about this. Disheveled middle aged guy with black jeans from 1991. And no belt I believe. He must be related to the person making the commercial. They cleaned him up a bit.

Re: Trivago Commercials - 03/31/16 06:20 AM

Originally Posted By: tattypatty
Dude I was talking about this. Disheveled middle aged guy with black jeans from 1991. And no belt I believe. He must be related to the person making the commercial. They cleaned him up a bit.

The first time that I saw that commercial, I hated that guy, and my hatred has got to the point where I have to change the channel when he comes on.