Well now...

Posted by: CxGxPx

Well now... - 05/25/15 08:39 PM

With the massive increases in earth quakes in Oklahoma being caused by fracking. Is have to shit going to concede that yes , it DOES cause damage to the environment. I think he fell in a sink hole a few years ago.
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: Well now... - 05/25/15 09:12 PM

It is only Oklahoma. What are we gonna lose? JR, The Cowboy Hall of Fame and some drunk injuns. Fair trade for cheap gas.
Posted by: CxGxPx

Re: Well now... - 05/25/15 09:55 PM

I've been saying for years southerners deserve to be used as slave labor and tallow so maybe we're in agreement in some bizarre wrap around way

Re: Well now... - 05/26/15 02:28 AM

Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
I've been saying for years southerners deserve to be used as slave labor and tallow so maybe we're in agreement in some bizarre wrap around way

Yeah. Coons are only as bad as they are because their examples were Southern Whites. Cousin fuckin, "why do today what you can put off till tamarrah", moonshine swillin jackoffs who go listen to a preacher once a week and think that absolves them of their sins. We shoulda put a wall up across the Mason/Dixon line and let inbreeding genetic disorders, whiskey dick, hurricanes and family feuds eat away at the population.
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: Well now... - 05/26/15 09:40 AM

Oh bullshit. People are people, the same in the south as anywhere else. Hatred and laziness and racism are just as strong in the mid-west and north central as in the south. The poverty levels in the rust belt and former mining & agricultural states are the same or worse than the deep south. The redneck isolationist attitudes in the mountain states is just as strong as in Texas or Alabama.
The difference is that the south actually has black folks, not just the fear of black folks.

Re: Well now... - 05/26/15 02:53 PM

Originally Posted By: faceblaster
Oh bullshit. People are people, the same in the south as anywhere else. Hatred and laziness and racism are just as strong in the mid-west and north central as in the south. The poverty levels in the rust belt and former mining & agricultural states are the same or worse than the deep south. The redneck isolationist attitudes in the mountain states is just as strong as in Texas or Alabama.
The difference is that the south actually has black folks, not just the fear of black folks.
Originally Posted By: faceblaster

Yer making my point. North East work ethic is far superior to the rest of the country. If people from coast to coast had the same drive, our country wouldn't just be a world leader because we have the largest military.

P.S. Never take me seriously when I'm talkin to CheezyPoofs.
Posted by: HillbillyHarry

Re: Well now... - 05/28/15 09:32 AM

what about west coast work ethic ?
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: Well now... - 05/28/15 12:31 PM

I'll let you know after Yoga and Pilates.
Posted by: HillbillyHarry

Re: Well now... - 05/30/15 11:04 PM

oh snap.
Posted by: Barry the Pirate

Re: Well now... - 06/08/15 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
I've been saying for years southerners deserve to be used as slave labor and tallow

Yeah, but no listens to you.