A celebration of victory

Posted by: CxGxPx

A celebration of victory - 11/26/14 12:04 AM

Today we gather to celebrate a triumph of a great white warrior, Darren Wilson. A man who fought against the raging anilmalistic negro and won. His opponent seemed to be possessed by demons! He was like the Incredible Hulk even! The demon coon man even stopped mid punch to hand stolen cigars to another evil negroid ... Or... He didn't know about cigars..... Or something. Doesn't matter. All that matters is the beast was vanquished and with the help of a proud upstanding prosecutor no innocent white peace officer who suffered horrible blows that left.... Light red marks ... On his beautiful white face will be harmed by the hordes of angry blood thirsty spear chuckers
Posted by: the unknown pervert

Re: A celebration of victory - 11/26/14 11:26 AM

Now that I think about it, dropping alphabet's posts on the rioters might disperse them even quicker than job applications.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: A celebration of victory - 11/26/14 12:12 PM

Originally Posted By: the unknown pervert
alphabet's

No, what was the other one you (?) had? The license plate? That one.
Posted by: NitneLiun

Re: A celebration of victory - 11/26/14 06:04 PM

Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
Today we gather to celebrate a triumph of a great white warrior, Darren Wilson. A man who fought against the raging anilmalistic negro and won. His opponent seemed to be possessed by demons! He was like the Incredible Hulk even! The demon coon man even stopped mid punch to hand stolen cigars to another evil negroid ... Or... He didn't know about cigars..... Or something. Doesn't matter. All that matters is the beast was vanquished and with the help of a proud upstanding prosecutor no innocent white peace officer who suffered horrible blows that left.... Light red marks ... On his beautiful white face will be harmed by the hordes of angry blood thirsty spear chuckers

For once, you made a post that makes perfect sense.

If black lives mattered, niqqers wouldn't be killing each other by the boatload.
Posted by: CxGxPx

Re: A celebration of victory - 11/26/14 07:47 PM

Originally Posted By: NitneLiun
Originally Posted By: CxGxPx

For once, you made a post that makes perfect sense.

If black lives mattered, niqqers wouldn't be killing each other by the boatload.

That might have something to do with lead poisoning

Re: A celebration of victory - 11/26/14 09:04 PM

I think a lot of you negroes could use some 9mm lead poisoning.
Posted by: frankie fatale

Re: A celebration of victory - 11/26/14 09:12 PM

people were protesting and blocking the freeway by standing in it today and not a single person was pepper sprayed or bean bagged.it was in response to the michael brown shooting.

and no it wasnt just black people.it was pretty much indie hiphop style:all white skinned people with some asians thrown in, and one black guy.i guess the police were trying to avoid rioting in san diego potentially,so thats why they didnt arrest anyone.bad move though because then people that get arrested in the future for petty things could bring this up in court,and be like "well those people blocked traffic and endangered lives by standing infront of traffic on the freeway".
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: A celebration of victory - 11/26/14 09:33 PM

I'm just curious, Jolson: What makes you think he's a negro? I always figured he was a whiny, pimply white kid.

Originally Posted By: frankie fatale
it was in response to the michael brown shooting.

Ah, and here I figured it was because someone decided to parole your felonious figtastic ass.

Re: A celebration of victory - 11/27/14 12:00 AM

It doesn't matter whether he is negro or not. He's still one of those douchebags who carries a box of race cards wherever he goes.

He just like all of those dumbasses at Gawker.

He's probably IS one of those dumbasses at Gawker.
Posted by: Bornyo

Re: A celebration of victory - 11/27/14 08:36 AM

It doesn't matter whether he is negro or not. He's still one of those douchebags who carries a box of race cards wherever he goes.

He just like all of those dumbasses at Gawker.

He's probably IS one of those dumbasses at Gawker.

Worse than that: at Jezebel
Posted by: Willie D

Re: A celebration of victory - 11/27/14 10:45 AM

Funniest thing I've read on here in a while.

I have relatives who live just south of the county courthouse. There was supposed to be a huge protest there, but only about 40 people showed up. A lot of the darkies blamed it on cold weather. Before America, the stupid idjits from Sierra Leone though the white stuff at the top of Kilimanjaro was crack.

Re: A celebration of victory - 11/27/14 12:29 PM

That's quite a coincidence. I used to live just south of the county courthouse.