I Spy...

Posted by: Bluecipher

I Spy... - 11/24/14 04:19 PM

Some White Pussy...
Posted by: frankie fatale

Re: I Spy... - 11/24/14 04:22 PM

hes up to 15 different alleged victims now.
Posted by: Steezo

Re: I Spy... - 11/24/14 04:46 PM

Yes, "victims." One "victim" was flown all around the country by Cosby to stay with him in fancy hotels for 4 years while he raped her and payed her way through college.
Posted by: Houstondon

Re: I Spy... - 11/24/14 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Steezo
Yes, "victims." One "victim" was flown all around the country by Cosby to stay with him in fancy hotels for 4 years while he raped her and payed her way through college.

When discussing the topic on twitter, I apparently broke the heart of one "ColleenDumbass" or something like that, from ADT. I'm led to believe that the "all men are rapists club" have strict standards that no one claiming to be raped can be asked a question lest you be labeled an an enabler or rapist yourself. But she "got me good" by fussing at the quality of my reviews, her own reviews so completely gushing and jumbled that they make her all night twitter fest on Thursday where she seemed to kiss the ass of anyone getting nominated for anything in a desperate plea for them to acknowledge her existence look almost sane.

The more people that jump on the bandwagon about Cosby, the bigger the 5 figure and up checks are getting for "exclusive" interviews, leading people who've never been within 300 miles of him to come forth with their own stories. The most credible of the bunch was the coach at Temple that admitted they had a long term relationship who actually sued him 9 years ago, lining up a list of losers with ever changing stories with promises of a payoff for them too. She was seeking a whooping $150k when he was worth $400 million, the others scurrying back into the woodwork afterwards.

The more you look at the individual stories being told about Cosby, the more you realize how outlandish they are getting. The one claiming to have sucked his dick in the Green Room of the Tonight Show, never saying no or complaining because she was self medicating at the time ("I was stoned and didn't think anything of it") seemed like an easy one to check and see if she was ever a guest on the show, others "flexing" their versions of events as needed (listen to some of the interviews).

I have no doubt the guy got a lot of pussy and it seems likely he paid a few women off to shut up about it. But while it is possible he raped someone or touched someone that didn't care for it, anyone that is convinced he committed these crimes based on the public comments is a fucking idiot.
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: I Spy... - 11/24/14 10:50 PM

After the cocaine is gone and the money is spent, it is always rape.

Them lunatic broads think everything is rape, save for a woman falling from the sky onto a dick. You ask a broad "Hey, wanna fuck?" then you coerced her into sex.

I blame Detective Benson for teaching a generation of broads that they are all victims, ya just have to sit down and figure out what of.
Posted by: HillbillyHarry

Re: I Spy... - 11/25/14 12:49 AM

Quote:
After the cocaine is gone and the money is spent, it is always rape.

Wisdom here.
Posted by: Willie D

Re: I Spy... - 11/25/14 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Houstondon
I apparently broke the heart of one "ColleenDumbass" or something like that, from ADT.
Fukkit...that's my new sig! laugh
Posted by: J.B.

Re: I Spy... - 04/28/18 06:59 AM

I was going to post this in "Not Worth Its Own Thread", but then I realized we already had one. Strangely, I feel vindicated by this particular development, and I suspect some of you do too.

Posted by: faceblaster

Re: I Spy... - 04/28/18 10:54 AM

Yeah, how many millions did Al Bundy or 7th Heaven's dad donate to universities over the years? Bet it ain't north of $30 mil like Cos
Posted by: artwilliams

Re: I Spy... - 05/02/18 03:55 PM

^ Blood money
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: I Spy... - 09/26/18 02:14 PM

Posted by: charin

Re: I Spy... - 09/27/18 10:24 AM

Posted by: Jerkules

Re: I Spy... - 10/20/18 12:46 AM