Chick Blows 20 Guys For Free Drink

Posted by: Jerkules

Chick Blows 20 Guys For Free Drink - 07/03/14 09:05 AM

VIDEO: http://www.mallorcadiario.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/concursomagaluf.mp4

ARTICLE: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/magaluf-mamading-sex-parties

Posted by: Fiend2

Re: Chick Blows 20 Guys For Free Drink - 07/03/14 10:11 AM

Doesn't look like she took anybody to completion. I've seen worse shit at the Jersey Shore during senior week just not as many guys.

Re: Chick Blows 20 Guys For Free Drink - 07/04/14 07:14 AM

Posted by: CxGxPx

Re: Chick Blows 20 Guys For Free Drink - 07/04/14 04:13 PM

I'm more disturbed by the pasty white blob in the first picture with the skinny stick like appendage....What the fuck is that, a human being?

Posted by: Bluecipher

Re: Chick Blows 20 Guys For Free Drink - 07/04/14 08:36 PM

Don't bring up skin color. 'Tone will be offended the lass didn't search far and wide for ebony dong.

Re: Chick Blows 20 Guys For Free Drink - 07/05/14 08:26 AM

Bim on the right is the pecker in the mouth champ.

Posted by: Bluecipher

Re: Chick Blows 20 Guys For Free Drink - 07/05/14 08:36 AM

Whoa, a Chav!
Posted by: LouCypher

Re: Chick Blows 20 Guys For Free Drink - 07/05/14 11:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Jerkules
Bim on the right is the pecker in the mouth champ.

looks like an incestuous jewel/miranda lambert mix.
Posted by: Kingfish

Re: Chick Blows 20 Guys For Free Drink - 07/06/14 12:43 AM

On the U.S. version of Shameless, the character played by Joel Murray goes out to his ice fishing cabin, weighs himself downs and jumps feet first into an open ice hole on the lake after he realizes that his daughter was a whore after seeing a video of Frank Gallagher -- William H. Macy -- fucking her. He realized that the daddy-daughter purity ball didn't take.

I wonder if the father of this cock-sucking whore will exit life's stage left similarly after finding out about it.
Posted by: Barry the Pirate

Re: Chick Blows 20 Guys For Free Drink - 07/06/14 11:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Kingfish
On the U.S. version of Shameless, the character played by Joel Murray goes out to his ice fishing cabin, weighs himself downs and jumps feet first into an open ice hole on the lake after he realizes that his daughter was a whore after seeing a video of Frank Gallagher -- William H. Macy -- fucking her. He realized that the daddy-daughter purity ball didn't take.

That scene hooked me to Shameless.
Posted by: LouCypher

Re: Chick Blows 20 Guys For Free Drink - 07/06/14 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Kingfish

I wonder if the father of this cock-sucking whore will exit life's stage left similarly after finding out about it.

thats white hot hate...qotd