Favorite Frozen Pizzas

Posted by: Uncle Joe

Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/12/13 10:22 PM

What are your favorite frozen pizzas?

I think that Tony's, Red Barron and Freschetta are best frozen pizzas out there in terms of quality, taste and pricing.

The least preferred is Dr. Otker and Celeste.
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/12/13 11:21 PM

Trader Joe, Amy's, Freschetta
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/12/13 11:26 PM

DiGiorno Supreme. I pry the olives off w/ a fork. Sam's Club has a 3pk of them at a reasonable price.

And they offer packages w/ buffalo wings and chocolate chip cookies to throw in the oven. That is like a drunken, stoned loser feast at 400degrees.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/12/13 11:31 PM

DiGiorno is good
Posted by: frankie fatale

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/12/13 11:59 PM

Originally Posted By: gia jordan
Amy's

this^

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 12:23 AM

Whose tits are in your avatar?

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 12:29 AM

angelina valentine.pretty nice huh?
Posted by: CxGxPx

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 12:46 AM

My favorite frozen pizza is fuck you, fucking fuck you you worthless pile of horseshit. I want to stab you in what I can only assume is a grotesquely deformed George Lucas like neck with a hardened paper mache dagger formed from your own coupon stash. After wards I want to douse your carcass in your bottles of cheap cologne and set it ablaze

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 01:35 AM

Angelina has 600cc's. I have 400 ;(
Posted by: Vice Admiral

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 02:35 AM

No, Angelina Valentine's tits do not look good. Her entire mien is overly surgerized, and that is a big turnoff. Her tits appear to be straining against her skin. I do think, however, that Gia ought to upload a recent topless shot for comparison.
Posted by: Jigaloo

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 04:26 AM

Angelina has 600cc's. I have 400 ;(

RA covered it, she also has a disgusting amount of tattoos.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 07:06 AM

Originally Posted By: FAT BLOODY FINGERS
My favorite frozen pizza is fuck you, fucking fuck you you worthless pile of horseshit. I want to stab you in what I can only assume is a grotesquely deformed George Lucas like neck with a hardened paper mache dagger formed from your own coupon stash. After wards I want to douse your carcass in your bottles of cheap cologne and set it ablaze

That is you and Panzer fucking in that avatar huh? 2 big ole lumber fruits just smashing bits into each other hoping for penetration.

Posted by: fartz

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 08:03 AM

Digiorno just came out with a bitchen new pie. I find it better to buy the cheese one and add mah'own pepperoni. Flaky crust, a sweeter sauce, kinda' garlicky. Good shit.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 09:04 AM

ok binkie.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 11:01 AM

Is it me, or is FBF starting to sound like Chickenmaster?

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 11:32 AM

Originally Posted By: fartz
Digiorno just came out with a bitchen new pie. I find it better to buy the cheese one and add mah'own pepperoni. Flaky crust, a sweeter sauce, kinda' garlicky. Good shit.

I bought one of these new DiGiornos couple of days ago for $5 at Target, but I left in my grandma's freezer since mine is out of free space.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 11:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Walsingham Montgomery Worthington III
I bought one of these new DiGiornos couple of days ago for $5 at Target, but I left in my grandma's freezer since mine is out of free space.

If you'd clear out some of the human remains you'd have room for the pizza. I still want to see photos of the inside of your fridge and freezer.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 11:52 AM

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: J.B.
maybe fbf was chickenmasters alt all along.
Posted by: LouCypher

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 08:23 PM

Originally Posted By: J.B.

good call and that explains why I've been enjoying his "arguments" as of late.
Posted by: Barry the Pirate

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 09:09 PM

I think I have that fridge. Kenmore?

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Barry the Pirate
I think I have that fridge. Kenmore?

Yes, that is the standard fridge that is sold by Sears. What kind of range do you have [is it the fancy one]?

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 10:41 PM

I've used different handles but never any alts. Don't know who chickenmaster is.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/13/13 10:48 PM

we don't really care who you never were... moving on.

@the bold... have you read this story?.

Wade Davis: an Inuit elder and his shit knife
Posted by: Bornyo

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 05:26 AM

Chickenmaster makes an appearance in Floofin's avatar.
Posted by: CanHead

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 08:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Rear Admiral
No, Angelina Valentine's tits do not look good. Her entire mien is overly surgerized, and that is a big turnoff. Her tits appear to be straining against her skin. I do think, however, that Gia ought to upload a recent topless shot for comparison.

Second.
Posted by: CanHead

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 09:03 AM

Quite a great pizza. McCain's puts a garlic mixed oil on the surface of the pizza crust and makes it taste like garlic bread. It's what God would put in the oven if he was too busy or tired to cook. Well, that's probably oversell, but I do like this pizza.
Posted by: smutspov

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 01:24 PM

Tranzer lives somewhere in NYC, right? He's buying frozen pizzas when you can get giant slices of great pizza for a buck if you find the right place and there's probably one every few blocks.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 05:59 PM

it's probably easier for him to reinfect himself with salmonella when he cooks at home..

Pet Turtles: Cute But Contaminated with Salmonella

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 06:03 PM

You don't come up from the review thread much, huh, Smuts?

Panzer has repeatedly said that he prefers Papa Johns and such crap to mom and pop pizza shops. He's a fucking derelict, and shouldn't be allowed to consume anything above cardboard w/ ketchup and American cheese on it.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Jerkules

Heh.

Panzer has repeatedly said that he prefers Papa Johns and such crap to mom and pop pizza shops. He's a fucking derelict, and shouldn't be allowed to consume anything above cardboard w/ ketchup and American cheese on it.

And, when he does deign to eat a NYC-based slice, it's fucking 2 Bros. I think it's coz they feature that rancid pepperoni he favors.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 07:09 PM

Alex recently had bad $1 pizza, he says it's the crappiest in New York.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 07:38 PM

Anyone who knows better than to buy pizza at Gray's Papaya and does so anyway has no cause to gripe about it. And he knows better.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 08:14 PM

I never said that I prefer Papa Johns. I never even tried it in my life. I do like the $1.00 slices by 7-Eleven. Where else in NYC can you get sausage and pepperoni slice for $1.09?

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 08:25 PM

711s don't belong in New York.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 08:29 PM

711s don't belong in New York.

I want them on every block. Bloomberg should outlaw bodegas and issue an order that every bodega convert to 7-Eleven.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 08:47 PM

if he doesn't you should start suicide bombing each and every one...

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 08:50 PM

If he cornholes the laws again, for a 4th term, then he will. Mom and pop businesses don't have stock prices to manipulate. National chains do.

If granted a fifth term, I've heard he will require you prove a net worth of over $1million to enter Manhattan, unless you have a work visa.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 08:52 PM

Fuck, he's looking to use Quinn as his proxy for a fourth, fifth, and sixth term. Like Putin did with whasshisface.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 08:55 PM

Fuck national chains. Anyone living in nyc who wants national chains needs to move the fuck back to Wiscopennsyltucky

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 08:55 PM

Or the Ukraine.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 08:56 PM

I really hope NYers have forgotten the Dinkins years and vote in a Democrat.

Funny, NYC had 20yrs of Dems, and now 20yrs of Repubs. They should probably mix it up more often.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 08:57 PM

ADBQ. Any Dem But Quinn.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 09:04 PM

Fuck national chains. Anyone living in nyc who wants national chains needs to move the fuck back to Wiscopennsyltucky

I hear ya, sweet tits.

It is the elitist fuck, Bloomberg, who has been waging war against the middle class since his first term. Mom and pops are the life blood of the middle class. Pile ObamaCare costs on top of health inspectors whose job has changed from keeping eateries safe to generating revenue & meeting quotas, and you got businesses closing up left and right.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 09:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Jigaloo
Or the Ukraine.

I love my Ukraine, Russian, and eastern euro peeps. They're part of the real nyc.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 09:06 PM

Fuck Bloomberg

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 09:45 PM

Fuck the dirtbag mom-n-pop business; they are the worst [with their arrogant service attitude and their high prices] and they need to go.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 09:56 PM

What's your deal? Same ethnicity working the register as the 711 anyway. And what attitude? The don't even talk. And guess who's less cunty about making change for a dollar so I can get quarters for laundry...the bodega.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 10:10 PM

If granted a fifth term, I've heard [Bloomberg] will require you prove a net worth of over $1million to enter Manhattan, unless you have a work visa.

You joke, but that actually is the liberals' plan for America. A "creative class" of rich whites and allied darkies they allowed to enroll in the "right" schools with them, and then the rest of us. And fuck the rest of us. They get to snort cocaine and go to parties with Beyonce, but for ordinary Americans it's cutbacks and unemployment, and a joint will still put you in a big jam. I've got a net worth over US$1 million, and I like cocaine, so I guess I'm invited, but for most people that's an impossible dream.

I want an America where the same rules apply to everybody, Manhattan and Wiscopennsyltucky alike.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 10:19 PM

What's your deal? Same ethnicity working the register as the 711 anyway. And what attitude? The don't even talk. And guess who's less cunty about making change for a dollar so I can get quarters for laundry...the bodega.

My deal is $1 pizza slices and coupons. A local mom-n-pop fried chicken joint has a "special" of 1x thigh and 1x biscuit for $2.99. For $3.99 I can get 1x wing, 1x drum, 1x small thigh and 1x brand-recipe biscuit at Popeyes.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/14/13 11:14 PM

If dipshits and their need to mchattanize nyc wasn't so prevelent, you'd still be getting those prices.
Posted by: Uomo Grassissimo!!

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/15/13 01:52 PM

No, Angelina Valentine's tits do not look good. Her entire mien is overly surgerized, and that is a big turnoff.

Amen. laugh

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/15/13 01:53 PM

Originally Posted By: smutspov
Tranzer lives somewhere in NYC, right? He's buying frozen pizzas when you can get giant slices of great pizza for a buck if you find the right place and there's probably one every few blocks.

Maybe he's been banned from such fine eateries. Or maybe it's that they have kids in those places and it's a violation of his parole/probation.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/15/13 01:54 PM

I really hope NYers have forgotten the Dinkins years and vote in a Democrat.

Funny, NYC had 20yrs of Dems, and now 20yrs of Repubs. They should probably mix it up more often.

Bloomy isn't a Republican. It's a game.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/15/13 04:03 PM

He changed parties to Republican to first get elected. Once the machine was in place, he switched to Independent.
Posted by: the unknown pervert

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/15/13 08:22 PM

Why encourage Panzer to eat at good N.Y. pizzerias? He's only going to ruin the pie by pouring ketchup or some kind of gray Russian mold and botulism sauce on it anyway.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/16/13 11:46 PM

Have2shit's going to call you an elitist now.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/17/13 02:04 AM

Well it kinda is elitist. National chains bring massive economies of scale to bear, and that means lower prices for the New Yorker in the street, like Panzer.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/17/13 04:58 AM

As a New Yorker, the only street I want panzer in is the one most likely to get him run over by traffic.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/17/13 07:48 AM

Have2shit's going to call you an elitist now.

Sounds good to me.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/17/13 08:11 AM

The UES is a capital of elitism.

So are people who dine at Jean Georges.

I think she's elite.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. ::
Posted by: have2cit

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/17/13 09:17 AM

Well it kinda is elitist. National chains bring massive economies of scale to bear, and that means lower prices for the New Yorker in the street, like Panzer.

I don't believe the lowest cost models are the only ones that can be successful. Convenience can be a big seller too. I just don't like the stagnation that comes into play when big government tries to step in and artificially keep these places open. If you can't find some way to compete then you need to go out of business.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/17/13 07:34 PM

panzer likes chains because they have to be nice to him. mom and pop stores recognize him for the piece of shit that he is and treat him as such. simple as...

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/17/13 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: LouCypher
panzer likes chains because they have to be nice to him. mom and pop stores recognize him for the piece of shit that he is and treat him as such. simple as...

...and I don't have to tip them too! I expect to be treated like it says in the book [like royalty].

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/17/13 10:16 PM

Some pissed off wage slave is going to flash fry his fucking bloated head one day.

have you ever seen "definethelaw"?
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/18/13 03:06 AM

I expect to be treated like it says in the book [like royalty].

You are. "Here King, Here King"

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/18/13 05:45 AM

...and I don't have to tip them too! I expect to be treated like it says in the book [like royalty].

I'd like if they treated you like your beloved Soviets treated Royalty.

Shoot. Burn. Bury.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/18/13 01:49 PM

Rip'n Chicken at Popeyes was tasty.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 04/19/13 09:31 AM

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 08/08/13 08:42 AM

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 08/08/13 10:27 AM

That's a sin. Fuck, I hate Costco.
Posted by: Bluecipher

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 08/08/13 05:17 PM

efficient ... and soulless.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 08/08/13 06:22 PM

That's a sin. Fuck, I hate Costco.

Its better than some guido with GED ladling the sauce allover.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 08/08/13 09:37 PM

No. It's not. It's soulless.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 08/08/13 11:33 PM

No. It's not. It's soulless.

Real pizza should be made by robot and not by some guido or beaner.
Posted by: fartz

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 08/09/13 06:44 AM

I heard costco's pizza was the shit. Is this true?

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 08/09/13 07:32 AM

Originally Posted By: fartz
I heard costco's pizza was the shit. Is this true?

Its the best, but you gotta get the combo, cause cheese or pepperoni is the rip-off - combo has more stuff on top. $9.95 for 18 inchuz.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 08/09/13 07:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Billy Danger
$9.95 for 18 inchuz.

I thought this was your pizza review thread, not your tranny escort review thread.

Re: Favorite Frozen Pizzas - 08/09/13 11:02 AM

Costco's pizza really is good. Walmart's regular crust is better.