For Coke and Tritone

Posted by: tattypatty

For Coke and Tritone - 05/31/09 11:30 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb7P6QU9-ew

Did you go, Sammura.....
Posted by: Nugent

Re: For Coke and Tritone - 05/31/09 11:53 AM

This guy needs the medroxyprogesterone acetate treatment! OR,at the very least, chemical castration. Shit, have the government pay for the snip-snip op.
Posted by: Crocodile

Re: For Coke and Tritone - 05/31/09 12:27 PM

From the comments section:
Quote:

Okay, now I understand how Obama got elected.

Indeed, demography is destiny.
Posted by: Uomo Grassissimo!!

Re: For Coke and Tritone - 05/31/09 01:04 PM

Quote:

From the comments section:
Quote:

Okay, now I understand how Obama got elected.

Indeed, demography is destiny.

Nope. It was ALL this guy.

Posted by: Tritone

Re: For Coke and Tritone - 05/31/09 05:02 PM

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb7P6QU9-ew

Did you go, Sammura.....

Well ... what do you want me to say? Is this guy a delinquent father who needs to get his act together? Definitely. Is he indicative of your average black male? No.

You'll never hear about the brother who gets up every day, works a honest 9 to 5, and then comes home to wife and kids. But he's out there. And he's the norm.

Posted by: Dick Dastardly

Re: For Coke and Tritone - 05/31/09 05:03 PM

Quote:

You'll never hear about the brother who gets up every day, works a honest 9 to 5, and then comes home to wife and kids. But he's out there. And he's the norm.

Yeah,...right.
Posted by: Uomo Grassissimo!!

Re: For Coke and Tritone - 05/31/09 05:11 PM

And with all the work this guy has done, he has had little impact.

22% of US Children are Hispanic. <<clicky>>

Damn, L.G. Zip up the "monster" for a while!!
Posted by: gokkunfan

Re: For Coke and Tritone - 05/31/09 05:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah,...right.

I suppose you think 38.8 million blacks in the US are in jail?

Re: For Coke and Tritone - 05/31/09 05:24 PM

Yea, the black population in the US is doing a great job destroying itself by high percentage of abortions, many black men being in jail(I read this lulzy article the other day about black women dating outside of their race even though they were raised against it because all black men they knew were either in jail or busy desperately chasing cracker chicks) and increasing number of young blacks who don't want kids. If it wasn't for immigrants from Africa and Caribbean the percentage of Blacks living in the US would be decreasing.

Re: For Coke and Tritone - 05/31/09 05:26 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah,...right.

I suppose you think 38.8 million blacks in the US are in jail?

More black men in the United States are behind bars than are in higher education, according to a new study by a Washington DC thinktank.

Following a boom in prison construction and an increase in the numbers of people being incarcerated for non-violent crimes, there were 791,600 black men in American prisons and county jails in 2000, and only 603,032 enrolled in colleges and universities, according to the Justice Policy Institute, which favours alternatives to imprisonment.

"If we were saying that more white, middle-class men were being sent to prison than to college, the president would have to declare a state of emergency," said Vincent Schiraldi, the organisation's president.

The study shows a five-fold increase in the number of incarcerated black men over the past 20 years. In 1980, 143,000 were in jail and 463,700 in higher education.

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/8-28-2002-25410.asp
Posted by: Claude Goddard

Re: For Coke and Tritone - 05/31/09 06:26 PM

Come on you Stormfront wannabes, isn't this youtube comment the real answer?

AngryGoyim (22 minutes ago)

The Jews are responsible for this crap.

They must be so proud of their handiwork.
Posted by: Jigaloo

Re: For Coke and Tritone - 05/31/09 06:51 PM

Quote:

Well ... what do you want me to say? Is this guy a delinquent father who needs to get his act together? Definitely. Is he indicative of your average black male? No.

Sure he is.

Posted by: tattypatty

Re: For Coke and Tritone - 05/31/09 07:19 PM

Quote:

Come on you Stormfront wannabes, isn't this youtube comment the real answer?

AngryGoyim (22 minutes ago)

The Jews are responsible for this crap.

They must be so proud of their handiwork.

hehe. I love shit like that on Youtube.Wish I could find the one of the Black Israelite yelling heil Hitler at the Jew nerd. The comments were beyond lulzy...
Posted by: Claude Goddard

Re: For Coke and Tritone - 06/01/09 11:55 PM

I love that you can find people fighting about Obama under a youtube video about kittens.